Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Welcome to the A-level Product Design Study Group! :woo:

This is where you can chat to others students taking your subject as you prepare for your A-level exams this summer

What can I do in these groups?

Almost anything! If you need help with a certain topic, want to rant about something you are struggling with or just want to support other students who are trying to prepare, this is the place for you. We want these to be a useful place for everyone no matter what you're looking for!

What can't I do in these groups?

Asking or offering copyright papers is against our site rules, and so is taking conversation off-site to do these things. Any posts doing this will be removed. That's the only rule :naughty:

Ice Breaker questions if you want to use them!

> What exam board are you on? (Vote in the poll as well!)

> What bits of the course are you feeling confident with?

> What areas are you struggling with a little?

> Have you found any resources online that have helped you prepare?

Specifications:

AQA - Design and Technology - Product Design 7552

Edexcel - Design and Technology - Product Design 9DT0

OCR- Design and Technology H404 - H406

WJEC - Design and Technology

Good luck with the next few months. Remember, ask for help, support where you can and together we can do this! :yes:
Evil Homer
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Keeping this space for a list of resources or study tools that are recommended in this thread:
xmaria19x
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hello! I have a question does any have design technology Edexcel a-level past papers? like all of them if yes can you please send it to me I would appreciate that <3
bdj70
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Does anyone have any Seneca equivalents to help revise for product design at a level?
Evil Homer
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by bdj70)
Does anyone have any Seneca equivalents to help revise for product design at a level?
CoolCavy Do you know of anything that might help?
thatbooknerd
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by bdj70)
i've been doing active recall with quizlet which is really helping a lot!
Mohammed_Islam
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by thatbooknerd)
i've been doing active recall with quizlet which is really helping a lot!
By chance do you know what the quizlets are called
thatbooknerd
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Mohammed_Islam)
By chance do you know what the quizlets are called
these are not eveything we need to know but it's a start. i'll see if i can find more.

https://quizlet.com/maheenmehmood/folders/tech/sets

https://quizlet.com/sanjeedaalamm/fo...-finishes/sets

https://quizlet.com/sanjeedaalamm/fo...materials/sets

https://quizlet.com/sanjeedaalamm/fo...materials/sets
Mohammed_Islam
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Thank you so much
Mohammed_Islam
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Just by chance can I know what exam board you're doing, I'm doing OCR Design and Technology: Design Engineering and so far it is difficult and in my first AS exam I got a U in which the exam is 50% of our AS Level grade which our class wasn't told about.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (10)
10.87%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.09%
Finding the time to revise (7)
7.61%
Finding the motivation (22)
23.91%
Getting distracted (14)
15.22%
Procrastination (37)
40.22%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.09%

Watched Threads