The Student Room Group

do you have to have a nice side profile to be pretty?

honestly, if i could rate the front of my face, i'd give myself a solid 7 (obvi not comparing to those celebs like kendall jenner who have had surgery).

however, i feel like my side profile ruins it. i have a nice face, but my nose is kinda long from the side profile.
my friends tell me that my nose looks normal and that it isn't overly big etc but i just feel like it ruins my appearance - to the point where i am taking pictures of it everyday and that lowers my self esteem because it doesn't look like one of those small upturned pixie noses. i doubt i'd ever complain about my appearance if i had one.

but yeah, if i am kinda decent looking, does a bad-ish side profile worsen my looks?

thank you.
No. :smile:
But a good facial bone structure and side profile can help a lot.
Makeup, hairstyle, fashion sense and a positive mentality all make a lot of difference in terms of improving perceptions of attractiveness.
who cares
Not at all. My girlfriend wasn't exactly blessed with a cute dainty model nose either and she's always the first to crack a joke about it. It certainly wasn't a dealbreaker anyway. :lol:
Reply 4
No.
oh man that’s rough- can’t relate I’ve got the jawline of a Greek god x
Original post by Anonymous
honestly, if i could rate the front of my face, i'd give myself a solid 7 (obvi not comparing to those celebs like kendall jenner who have had surgery).

however, i feel like my side profile ruins it. i have a nice face, but my nose is kinda long from the side profile.
my friends tell me that my nose looks normal and that it isn't overly big etc but i just feel like it ruins my appearance - to the point where i am taking pictures of it everyday and that lowers my self esteem because it doesn't look like one of those small upturned pixie noses. i doubt i'd ever complain about my appearance if i had one.

but yeah, if i am kinda decent looking, does a bad-ish side profile worsen my looks?

thank you.

Always look at people straight on. Problem solved

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending