snow fights! Watch

This discussion is closed.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
just had the best snowball fight ever outside the union, we've had an ann summers party (yes at our uni) with male strippers (pretty funny), and the guys had a stag do with female strippers... anyway it started to snow really heavily so we left at like 12.30 cos the taxis were all stopping and we wanted to get the free minibus home (it'll probably stop soon if the roads are too bad)... anyway while waiting for it we had a huuuge snowball fight and we were all too drunk to notice the cold much (or the hard floor when we felll oevr)... it's so great acting like 10 year olds again

snow and alcohol= absalutely brilliant

anyone else got good snow?

lou xxx
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
just had the best snowball fight ever outside the union, we've had an ann summers party (yes at our uni) with male strippers (pretty funny), and the guys had a stag do with female strippers... anyway it started to snow really heavily so we left at like 12.30 cos the taxis were all stopping and we wanted to get the free minibus home (it'll probably stop soon if the roads are too bad)... anyway while waiting for it we had a huuuge snowball fight and we were all too drunk to notice the cold much (or the hard floor when we felll oevr)... it's so great acting like 10 year olds again

lou xxx

I saw snow once. 1987 i think.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
snow?
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

lou xxx
Yup we have about half a foot, needs to snow more!
Natalie Lane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Had my first ever snow fight a week or so ago (was travelling) Love snow now!!!
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
soooooooooooo unfair.......................... ..................DAM U GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!

i cant wait for nuclear winter to cancel it out so we can get snow again
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
snow?
hahaha... i was so annoyed this christmas, i live in a flat place by the sea that never ever gets snow, i've never had a white christmas there (in 15 years), i went to america and spent christmas ina ski resort... not a drop of snow on christmas day and they got it at home!

lou xxx
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
God I wish it would snow here!
Ynox
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
no snow here in coventry
Dyakson
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

lou xxx
Had hail earlier...

What, did the SU organise this? If so, ours needs renovating!

Acting like 10-year-olds - drunk with strippers???
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
We had a white christmas. On boxing day we all got drunk and my mate pissed his name in the snow. Ahh, fun times.
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
we have no snow But the man who came to fix my wardrobe said it will snow soon!
canuck
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ahh, snowball fights suck compared to tobogganing
Dyakson
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by canuck)
Ahh, snowball fights suck compared to tobogganing
Some "Sad Barts" (anagram) built a toboggan course over our rifle range... :mad: :mad: :mad:
saturn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oops, mini medical emergency, ive just swallowed a piece of sharp plasic from chewing my pen (about half a cm diameter) cause will i be ok its not gonna digest :confused:
saturn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by saturn)
oops, mini medical emergency, ive just swallowed a piece of sharp plasic from chewing my pen (about half a cm diameter) cause will i be ok its not gonna digest :confused:
hello, will i get internal bleeding or something?
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by saturn)
hello, will i get internal bleeding or something?
You'll be fine. Unless you get warned for going off topic
Cree
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

lou xxx
Lol, sounds like you had a blast. I haven't had a snow ball fight in years. May have to start one this weekend. We just finally started to get some snow here, and they said were gonna get dumped on pretty bad by friday.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (90)
20.13%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (180)
40.27%
Nope, not that interesting (177)
39.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed