The Student Room Group

guys this one is for you

Why do guys after a break up want to remain friends then not after everything happens? and why does it seem when they say they are over someone they are in love with and were together with for months suddenly act on jealousy and rage when a guy is brought up or they see that we are happy and not all over them anymore. When they talk about being with their ex it makes them happy and as if not interested by the female he talks about all the girls that he is trying to mess with or he is having intercourse with adding details more then needed?
Feelings are very confusing, they may act like they're not attached to you anymore but deep down when they see you with someone else i.e another Boy they can start feeling jealous because it can remind them of their past time with you.
I don't feel any jealousy or any feelings anymore for girls the reason being I was in a relationship for 3 years and then found out that she cheated on me with my Best friend ( that I grew up with for 7 years ) and when I caught them they just started laughing at me saying 'tough luck' so I did feel upset. On the other hand if the situation was to do with me breaking up with a girl (although I wouldn't ever do that unless they were cheating on me) then I would feel upset if I saw them going out or flirting with another boy straight after we broke up, because that shows clearly that they weren't interested in me at all and they can move on so quick was it truly love, or was it all just a dream?

I am not sure :biggrin:
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
Feelings are very confusing, they may act like they're not attached to you anymore but deep down when they see you with someone else i.e another Boy they can start feeling jealous because it can remind them of their past time with you.
I don't feel any jealousy or any feelings anymore for girls the reason being I was in a relationship for 3 years and then found out that she cheated on me with my Best friend ( that I grew up with for 7 years ) and when I caught them they just started laughing at me saying 'tough luck' so I did feel upset. On the other hand if the situation was to do with me breaking up with a girl (although I wouldn't ever do that unless they were cheating on me) then I would feel upset if I saw them going out or flirting with another boy straight after we broke up, because that shows clearly that they weren't interested in me at all and they can move on so quick was it truly love, or was it all just a dream?

I am not sure :biggrin:

Ikr

Quick Reply

Latest