lg1111
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My predicted grades (year 13) are A*BBB and I'd need AAA-AAB to meet the English lit entry requirements- it it common/possible to be accepted on to the course with my current predicted?
Thanks
McGinger
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Many Unis will consider those who are one grade below the entry requirements but there are no guarentees.
You might like to think about dropping one of those subjects - no Uni requires more than 3 subjects and AAA will always look better than ABBB, especially as that could cost you a Uni place in August,
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lg1111)
My predicted grades (year 13) are A*BBB and I'd need AAA-AAB to meet the English lit entry requirements- it it common/possible to be accepted on to the course with my current predicted?
Thanks
You have 2 threads asking basically the same question. You are only meant to ask the question once. The answer will be the same for both.
lg1111
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i wanted to know specifically for uom😊as i know universities can differ
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (38)
9.6%
Okay (115)
29.04%
A bit lacking (151)
38.13%
Not good at all (92)
23.23%

Watched Threads