Fear of failing entire degree NTU

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello... I’m in my final year and on a course where only the final year counts towards my final grades. I averaged like 2.1 or 2.2 on the previous years but I already feel like I’ve messed it up completely as I do a creative degree.
We have to choose what we’re doing for future projects (which are after christmas!!) already and I don’t like the briefs that I have chosen to do for my 2 projects and I feel as if it’s impossible to make something for that. It’s too late to change this now as the decision is final.
I don’t know what to do. I feel hopeless and lost. I want to restart the year. Please help me
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello... I’m in my final year and on a course where only the final year counts towards my final grades. I averaged like 2.1 or 2.2 on the previous years but I already feel like I’ve messed it up completely as I do a creative degree.
We have to choose what we’re doing for future projects (which are after christmas!!) already and I don’t like the briefs that I have chosen to do for my 2 projects and I feel as if it’s impossible to make something for that. It’s too late to change this now as the decision is final.
I don’t know what to do. I feel hopeless and lost. I want to restart the year. Please help me
Also if I do fail the year at NTU, (failing entirely) can I repeat or is it final? If it’s final it’s a little unfair
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (12)
10.17%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
0.85%
Finding the time to revise (8)
6.78%
Finding the motivation (32)
27.12%
Getting distracted (15)
12.71%
Procrastination (49)
41.53%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.85%

Watched Threads