How's your night or day going so far

Watch
username5850540
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm up and cant sleep. Talk about what ever you want
DekuMidoriyaOFA
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MissAngel232)
I'm up and cant sleep. Talk about what ever you want
Hi
username5850540
Rep:
(Original post by DekuMidoriyaOFA)
Hi
hello how is your day going
DekuMidoriyaOFA
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hello how is your day going
Pretty good, how about u?
username5850540
Rep:
Pretty good, how about u?
i got a new dress so i guess it's amazing at the moment
Last edited by username5850540; 1 month ago
DekuMidoriyaOFA
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i got a new dress so i guess it's amazing at the moment
Cool.
username5850540
Rep:
Cool.
haha yeah i have a pretty boring life
Callicious
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Gotta pee and hence will be on the toilet in 15 seconds. Enjoy your thoughts
rxyaltyx
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i cant sleep either
username5850540
Rep:
(Original post by Callicious)
Gotta pee and hence will be on the toilet in 15 seconds. Enjoy your thoughts
haha well, that's nice to know. also I really love the pictures you take they are really beautiful
username5850540
Rep:
(Original post by rxyaltyx)
i cant sleep either
hello your um profile picture is just haha lovely
Callicious
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
haha well, that's nice to know. also I really love the pictures you take they are really beautiful
Thanks
They used to be fairly dodgy though- thank the lord for this summer when I upped my game a bit xD
rxyaltyx
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hello your um profile picture is just haha lovely
thank you so much
it's rachel from x factor and she's an icon
username5850540
Rep:
Thanks
They used to be fairly dodgy though- thank the lord for this summer when I upped my game a bit xD
have you ever tried pinhole photography or gone into a dark room?
Callicious
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
have you ever tried pinhole photography or gone into a dark room?
I haven't tried pinhole- not really my thing. Dark room for film development either- I shoot digital
username5850540
Rep:
I haven't tried pinhole- not really my thing. Dark room for film development either- I shoot digital
oh cool. When I was in high school I did fine art photography and regular photography classes. It was really cool learning the different techniques to take pictures. the darkroom development takes forever and you have to get everything chemically right or it will turn out too dark or too light
Callicious
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
oh cool. When I was in high school I did fine art photography and regular photography classes. It was really cool learning the different techniques to take pictures. the darkroom development takes forever and you have to get everything chemically right or it will turn out too dark or too light
Always wanted to try film photography but the idea of learning how to dodge/burn images and do all that pushing/pulling and whatever else you do... sounds super complicated and also very expensive T_T
username5850540
Rep:
Always wanted to try film photography but the idea of learning how to dodge/burn images and do all that pushing/pulling and whatever else you do... sounds super complicated and also very expensive T_T
it is really expensive.. the film paper is very expensive cost like 45 American dollars for 8 sheets. We made our own pinhole cameras it was really fun. we wasted a lot of paper trying to find the perfect exposure time. we had to make up a story I did mine on the life cycle of a rose it took a long time to finish the project but I actually did pretty good on it. Oh and also one of the chemicals burnt a hole in my friend's shirt it was kinda funny but scary
Moonlight Rain
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Boring. I want a Chanel bag
username5850540
Rep:
(Original post by Moonlight Rain)
Boring. I want a Chanel bag
same the black bags are so nice. this one is cool but what the hell I could buy a nice car with the price of this bag
https://www.chanel.com/us/fashion/p/...ld-tone-metal/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
9.75%
Okay (106)
29.53%
A bit lacking (131)
36.49%
Not good at all (87)
24.23%

Watched Threads