The Student Room Group

Fujitsu Degree Apprenticeships starting 2022

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Sevataar
Hi guys, I know the email said that the assessment centre season begins in January, but, i wouldn't expect ti hear back just yet. They could jhave changed it, but a firend of mine from the company says that normally graduate assessments are in Jan-Feb, and Apprentices are Feb-March, and its been that way for over two years.

Things may well have changed but there is a possibility you don't hear back just yet, i mean hopefully we hear back this coming week, I'd love that

Thanks for this, it does help in the waiting game.

I think as we are all in the same boat there is still a positive hope of being called at some point, though I agree it’s nerve wrecking. Let’s hope it’s soon 🤞
Original post by JRandall26
Hi, I applied to the data analyst one :smile:

Ahh me too, good luck! I heard back this morning and I got invited to an AC, however they don't yet have a date for me aha.
Reply 62
Original post by Kitty 123
Ahh me too, good luck! I heard back this morning and I got invited to an AC, however they don't yet have a date for me aha.

Wait, did your email say that you passed your interview but wasn't garanteed a place at AC, or has your email actually said your 100% going to AC but waiting for a date?

Sorry, please don't think I am asking you in a confrontational way, congrats if you have a space on the AC, i ask becasue many DA providers (companies) can be ambiguous about whether we passed or not
Original post by Kitty 123

Yeah, as @Sevataar says we've all got emails saying we passed the interview but not guaranteed an AC spot atm aha, so still a waiting game!
We will all find out in febuary if we got into the AC so fingers crossed and good luck to everyone.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 65
Original post by Dontlookdown
We will all find out in febuary if we got into the AC so fingers crossed and good luck to everyone.

Did you get an email from them did you?

Yeah the sooner we find out the better, and good luck to everyone too
Did you get an email from them did you?

Yeah the sooner we find out the better, and good luck to everyone too

I passed my video interview but I have not had an AC invite as of yet.
Reply 67
I passed my video interview but I have not had an AC invite as of yet.

Yeah same as me, and probably many of us here in the thread, hopefully we find out in early Feb and not late march
Reply 68
Actually the waiting situation is quiet killing 🙄. Unfortunately With me I am in the same boat with BT too 😒. Good luck to all . 👍
Original post by Dhings
Actually the waiting situation is quiet killing 🙄. Unfortunately With me I am in the same boat with BT too 😒. Good luck to all . 👍

It really is, I’m waiting to see if I get any offers for other apprenticeships as well so it’s all so daunting.
Reply 70
Original post by Dhings

yeah sadly pretty much all companies seem to like leaving us waiting. I've passed 5 interviews with the chance of getting an AC, so far I've only had AC dates from one of them.
Reply 71
Original post by djt377
yeah sadly pretty much all companies seem to like leaving us waiting. I've passed 5 interviews with the chance of getting an AC, so far I've only had AC dates from one of them.

Yep but that's the reality of it, I'll admit it would be great to just know if we got a place, even if that place was two months from now, it would just be reassuring to know
Reply 72
Yep but that's the reality of it, I'll admit it would be great to just know if we got a place, even if that place was two months from now, it would just be reassuring to know

Or even good to know if “your application isn’t going ahead”. Feels like a long road atm
Reply 73
Original post by Dhings
Or even good to know if “your application isn’t going ahead”. Feels like a long road atm

I am optimistic that we will find out by the end of this month, possibly early march at the latest, it's a long wait but I'm sure it'll be worth it for us
Hey everyone, just thought I’d say goodbye as I have accepted a position elsewhere. Good luck and I hope you all do well with the Fujitsu apprenticeship.
Reply 75
Hey everyone, just thought I’d say goodbye as I have accepted a position elsewhere. Good luck and I hope you all do well with the Fujitsu apprenticeship.

Congrats mate, best of luck to you. Can I ask was it cgi? If so, I'd like to talk to you further if you have the time?
Congrats mate, best of luck to you. Can I ask was it cgi? If so, I'd like to talk to you further if you have the time?

It was CGI and that’s fine, ask away on the CGI thread.
Original post by mahiali18
any chance you know the questions in the video interview?

Do you know the questions? I need to know ASAP pls
Reply 78
Original post by oioikartik
Hi, what questions did they ask you for the online recorded interview? Please share ASAP, thank you.

Hi mate,

I for one did the interview back in december and had no accesss to the questions, I just had to adapt on the day, we all did. i would be giving you an unfair advantage over the rest of us if i gae you the questions. As if you were to pass and scroe higher than any of us, you would take our assessment centre spot that we worked hard for. So, in ths instacne I am not happy sharing information that all of us on this thread did not have access to until we did the interview for real.

That being said, i would be happy sharing help, advice and tips on how to prepare for the interview hollisitcally, such as how to compose yourself and what kind of queston Fujitsu uses to assess its candidates (competency based)

Please don't take my answer the wrong way, i am not trying to impede your success i wish you the best of luck, but i am of a mind that we all play on the same field and get the job by merit, no unfair advantages
Reply 79
Yeah same as me, and probably many of us here in the thread, hopefully we find out in early Feb and not late march

I have a space in the assessment centre, they told me yesterday.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest