username5149574
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
questions are below
username5149574
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
mqb2766
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by patatasfritas007)
You've linked to an image in mail.google, which obviously doesn't display.

Also, please don't cross post on another users thread. Your thread is only 30 minutes old and neither posts show your questions.
username5149574
Rep:
how about this?
sorry i was rly struggling
Attached files
mqb2766
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
how about this?
sorry i was rly struggling
What do you understand / what are you stuck with.
Sketching the diagram for the first one will help.
Last edited by mqb2766; 1 month ago
username5149574
Rep:
for the part a of the first question I keep getting -8a+3b instead of 2a+3b
mqb2766
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
for the part a of the first question I keep getting -8a+3b instead of 2a+3b
Can you upload your working and sketch?
username5149574
Rep:
Attached files
mqb2766
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Youve worked out
AB = b-a
So
AR = ...
So
OR = OA + AR = ...
username5149574
Rep:
but then i'd get 4a -3b?
mqb2766
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
but then i'd get 4a -3b?
Only if you do it incorrectly.
Again, please post your working.
username5149574
Rep:
Attached files
mqb2766
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
No.
AB = b-a
AR = 3/5(b-a)

I can't help thinking you maybe should go through some of the earlier questions in the section first.
username5149574
Rep:
ok i will but could u clearly write out how u would solve this so I can understand it
mqb2766
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
ok i will but could u clearly write out how u would solve this so I can understand it
If you've done (and understood) the earlier questions in the section, you'd not be asking this. But the forum guidelines are not to provide solutions, sorry.

As in the previous post, if you're making mistakes like this, I'd go back over some skill enabler questions on vectors before proceeding with these.
username5149574
Rep:
ok thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (32)
9.73%
Okay (97)
29.48%
A bit lacking (119)
36.17%
Not good at all (81)
24.62%

Watched Threads