asianbookworm
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey, I will be applying for law this year for 2022. And there is a lot of talk about choosing the right unis and the unis that firms targets
In my list right now is
1) University of Nottingham
2) Sheffield university
3) University of leicester
4) Nottingham trent uni
I haven't decided the 5th one yet.
On a scale 1-10 how much does your uni matter when applying to firms?
AbrahamP
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by asianbookworm)
Hey, I will be applying for law this year for 2022. And there is a lot of talk about choosing the right unis and the unis that firms targets
In my list right now is
1) University of Nottingham
2) Sheffield university
3) University of leicester
4) Nottingham trent uni
I haven't decided the 5th one yet.
On a scale 1-10 how much does your uni matter when applying to firms?
Having a top uni helps but what matters if how you perform overall on the course. Normally a 2:1 is good enough for job requirements so try to shoot for that at least. See what unis out of the 4 you have has the best satisfaction and teaching since that will help a lot when trying to reach for the top. Also placements help out and makes you stand out a lot from the rest so make sure you opt for a placement year
LawStudent456
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What are your predicted grades?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (32)
9.73%
Okay (97)
29.48%
A bit lacking (119)
36.17%
Not good at all (81)
24.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed