Can you get pregnant off precum while wearing underwear?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
My boyfriend and I had dry sex (grinding) while in our underwear and I’m beginning to worry that I’m pregnant since I’m about three/four days late.

My boobs seemed to have grown and they feel heavier. Is it possible that I’m pregnant??
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
Sex education has failed this country.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My boyfriend and I had dry sex (grinding) while in our underwear and I’m beginning to worry that I’m pregnant since I’m about three/four days late.

My boobs seemed to have grown and they feel heavier. Is it possible that I’m pregnant??
So no?
PilgrimOfTruth
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
@OP

Did you by any chance get vaxxed?

If so changes in your menstrual cycle could be attributable to that.

COVID-19: More than 13,000 women report changes to periods after having vaccine but experts say fertility not affected

Mod edit: (rest of the news story)
Women's fears, in part rooted in conspiracy theories promoted by anti-vaccination groups online, are unfounded, experts agree, as there is no evidence to believe the COVID jab affects fertility.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-...ected-12350899
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by PilgrimOfTruth)
@OP

COVID-19: More than 13,000 women report changes to periods after having vaccine but experts say fertility not affected

Why only the headline - why not clip the whole first paragraph, if you're going to clip anything:

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 09.48.58.png
Views: 77
Size:  135.7 KB
mspaghetti
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
@OP

I don't know why but this response is hilarious
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
while sperm cannot swim through clothing and does not survive long in the air, if your underwear was saturated with precum (which could possibly contain sperm) there is a slight chance living sperm has been in contact with your vagina. but all in all, very unlikely.

i'd take a pregnancy test to be on the safe side

Depending on when this took place/when you last ovulated, emergency contraception may also be an option
Last edited by Obolinda; 6 months ago
Tolgash
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 months ago

If he didn't ejaculate, and you were both wearing underwear, I think you'd probably be the first woman to become pregnant this way if you are.
Summer Bird
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 months ago

I swear I came across a very similar question here months ago when I was lurking
Reality Check
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Tolgash)
If he didn't ejaculate, and you were both wearing underwear, I think you'd probably be the first woman to become pregnant this way if you are.
Quite - I was going to be topical and say 'and how shall this be, seeing as I know not a man'...
Tolgash
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Reality Check)
Quite - I was going to be topical and say 'and how shall this be, seeing as I know not a man'...
😂😂
Reality Check
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
@OP

Mod edit: (rest of the news story)
Women's fears, in part rooted in conspiracy theories promoted by anti-vaccination groups online, are unfounded, experts agree, as there is no evidence to believe the COVID jab affects fertility.

I +1'd the mod edit
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (93)
20.09%
The paper was reasonable (177)
38.23%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.7%
It was TERRIBLE (74)
15.98%

Watched Threads