Crsamrm
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Just wanted to start this forum for people who have received an offer from KPMG so we can get to know each other
VRJ97
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Crsamrm)
Just wanted to start this forum for people who have received an offer from KPMG so we can get to know each other
Hey, thank you for creating this forum. Can I ask if you've received your formal offer of employment email yet?

Also congratulations on receiving the offer. 👍
Crsamrm
Rep:
(Original post by VRJ97)
Hey, thank you for creating this forum. Can I ask if you've received your formal offer of employment email yet?

Also congratulations on receiving the offer. 👍
Heyy I haven’t, have you? Which service line and location you applied to? Congratulation to you too😁👍🏻
hasrus23
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey hey! I haven't received a formal offer yet but I think we should be receiving within the next week or so. Congrats to everyone !!
Crsamrm
Rep:
Has anyone asked for feedback yet? I tried calling their number (the student recruitment team) and each time they were not available…
hasrus23
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone asked for feedback yet? I tried calling their number (the student recruitment team) and each time they were not available…
I think you have to e-mail them and they'll give you a call back about it
Last edited by hasrus23; 1 month ago
graduate2022
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Any international student offer holder here? Or anyone that requires sponsorship?

Congrats to everyone btw!
graduate2022
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Is there any whatsapp group for offer holders like last year’s?
VRJ97
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yeah I keep getting an automated voice message saying that no one is in the office to answer at the moment and to call back later.
keziaalee
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Have you guys received the formal offer of employment email yet?
Crsamrm
Rep:
(Original post by keziaalee)
Have you guys received the formal offer of employment email yet?
No. I spoke with the student recruitment team and she said that since ours is the first ever VLP for next year intake - the “2 weeks” deadline won’t be met.
fluffcloud
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by graduate2022)
Any international student offer holder here? Or anyone that requires sponsorship?

Congrats to everyone btw!
I am
graduate2022
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by fluffcloud)
I am
Hi! Are you switching from tier 4 or applying from outside the UK? Do you happen to know if they will bear the visa cost? Congrats btw!
cc123cc
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
No. I spoke with the student recruitment team and she said that since ours is the first ever VLP for next year intake - the “2 weeks” deadline won’t be met.
Did they say how long it may take?
Crsamrm
Rep:
(Original post by cc123cc)
Did they say how long it may take?
Didn’t mention to me, however someone else said 3 weeks.
fluffcloud
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by graduate2022)
Hi! Are you switching from tier 4 or applying from outside the UK? Do you happen to know if they will bear the visa cost? Congrats btw!
Hey, i’ll be switching from graduate visa! I saw other threads they did say that kpmg would bear the cost but im not too sure about that.. would have to check with HR
heauliday
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
just joining this thread
heauliday
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi guys, just wondering what do you guys focus on now that you have an offer? anyone applying to more schemes? just focusing on getting the grade requirement? it feels really weird for me to suddenly stop worrying about grad scheme and post grad prospects
fluffcloud
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by heauliday)
Hi guys, just wondering what do you guys focus on now that you have an offer? anyone applying to more schemes? just focusing on getting the grade requirement? it feels really weird for me to suddenly stop worrying about grad scheme and post grad prospects
hahah same for me. is kpmg the ultimate offer that you want? i know some people might continue applying, or continue with their previous applications just to keep their options open. For me, i never expected that i’ll get kpmg, it’s a much better service line to work at. I am at the final stage of EY, so i would just try as well, although the position is not as favourable as kpmg. I’d still want to compare the culture and what is my potential personal development if i choose a firm
heauliday
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by fluffcloud)
hahah same for me. is kpmg the ultimate offer that you want? i know some people might continue applying, or continue with their previous applications just to keep their options open. For me, i never expected that i’ll get kpmg, it’s a much better service line to work at. I am at the final stage of EY, so i would just try as well, although the position is not as favourable as kpmg. I’d still want to compare the culture and what is my potential personal development if i choose a firm
I'm currently looking at a firm with 2.2 requirement - lower than KPMG, but the thing is im not even sure if we can time the accepting offer time frame as they usually only give us one week to accept? and im also not sure what the obligations are once you sign the contract - can you drop out of it if you get a new one you want instead etc. so much to think about!

edit: kpmg is actually my only offer! ive been rejected by 8 of the schemes now and im running out of schemes for the location that i want so if i can't get another, then i'll have to accept it (im happy about it of course)
Last edited by heauliday; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise