Do you play any MMORPGS?

Watch
RoadtoSuccess
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Which MMORPGs do you play?
Last edited by RoadtoSuccess; 1 month ago
RoadtoSuccess
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
bump
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Black desert recently.
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I have played a lot of Oldschool Runescape, although now I only really play during holidays.
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by RoadtoSuccess)
Which MMORPGs do you play?
Aren't Pokemon and Zelda considered as RPGs? these are the only ones I liked to play in the past. Otherwise, no, I don't!
RoadtoSuccess
Rep:
(Original post by Sabertooth)
Black desert recently.
oh fantastic how is that worth getting into?
RoadtoSuccess
Rep:
(Original post by Sinnoh)
I have played a lot of Oldschool Runescape, although now I only really play during holidays.
I still play it playing on an ironman currently have you done the latest halloween event?
RoadtoSuccess
Rep:
(Original post by Kallisto)
Aren't Pokemon and Zelda considered as RPGs? these are the only ones I liked to play in the past. Otherwise, no, I don't!
I would like to think so! I do play Pokemmo quite a lot these past days it's very fun also Pokemon planet
Sinnoh
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I still play it playing on an ironman currently have you done the latest halloween event?
Because of this thread I logged on, saw it was on and did it. Hoping to do group ironman with friends at some point
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I play Final Fantasy XIV.
RoadtoSuccess
Rep:
Because of this thread I logged on, saw it was on and did it. Hoping to do group ironman with friends at some point
nice !

and oh right group ironman would be fab but I have no friends to do it with plus I only just started the ironman
RoadtoSuccess
Rep:
(Original post by 1582)
I play Final Fantasy XIV.
Is it worth getting into theres a membership needed right
RoadtoSuccess
Rep:
My exact thoughts on WOW classic it's such a great game (so i was told) but the membership is ridiculously high
jonathanemptage
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Zelda is single player Pokemon go maybe but the main line ones no way.
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I would like to think so! I do play Pokemmo quite a lot these past days it's very fun also Pokemon planet
Okay, so I am a former MMORPG gamer then. Can the old editions count to them, too?

What is your opinion? is pokemon an MMORPG (the oldest generations in particular), yes or no?
RoadtoSuccess
Rep:
What is your opinion? is pokemon an MMORPG (the oldest generations in particular), yes or no?
Honestly pokemon is an MMORPG after you complete the story line and are still playing bc at that point you’re in control of everything and anything since you’ve completed the gyms etc! Also minus the factor it’s not online to play on DS etc but Pokemmo is online that’s why I play it and old school RuneScape is by far the best mmorpg to ever live, I tried getting into WOW classic 4 times paying for the membership got put off bc it’s too complicated to understand what to do next..
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Honestly pokemon is an MMORPG after you complete the story line and are still playing bc at that point you’re in control of everything and anything since you’ve completed the gyms etc! Also minus the factor it’s not online to play on DS etc but Pokemmo is online that’s why I play it and old school RuneScape is by far the best mmorpg to ever live, I tried getting into WOW classic 4 times paying for the membership got put off bc it’s too complicated to understand what to do next..
From this point of view, you are right! the only MMORPG I have ever played up to this day. Unless Zelda is another game to count to it. Would you the game series count to this genre?
RoadtoSuccess
Rep:
From this point of view, you are right! the only MMORPG I have ever played up to this day. Unless Zelda is another game to count to it. Would you the game series count to this genre?
In all honestly I have never played Zelda sadly I was told it's such a great game my fave game of all time is Dragon Quest 9 Sentinels of the starry skies! I am still waiting for that remake because its a masterpiece and unless you actually play the game and try it out you'll never understand what it means to be playing it
Sinnoh
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Okay, so I am a former MMORPG gamer then. Can the old editions count to them, too?

The MMO in MMORPG stands for mass multiplayer online, so no
jonathanemptage
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
MMO Stands for massively multiplayer online I don’t think Pokemon has any of those features and Zelda certainly doesn’t Pokemon go is of course different.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads