Choneybear
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I submitted my UCAS a week ago and have yet to receive offers . If you have can you please state the following to give me some peace of mind
- university course
- university you applied to
- date of submitting ucas/ date of offer

Thanks
h2503
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hey there! I'm applying for law, mostly to the London universities (KCL, UCL, QMUL, LSE), and submitted my application last week. I haven't received any offers yet (and for 2 of the unis I applied to I haven't received an email confirming they received my application). I think the universities have until next May to reply, so maybe it's normal to wait a few weeks before you hear back? I also heard that the London ones take a while to reply. But then again, I think the speed depends on the university.

Where did you apply to?
Choneybear
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by h2503)
Hey there! I'm applying for law, mostly to the London universities (KCL, UCL, QMUL, LSE), and submitted my application last week. I haven't received any offers yet (and for 2 of the unis I applied to I haven't received an email confirming they received my application). I think the universities have until next May to reply, so maybe it's normal to wait a few weeks before you hear back? I also heard that the London ones take a while to reply. But then again, I think the speed depends on the university.

Where did you apply to?
Hello, same I'm also applying for Law haha x
I applied KCL too and also Durham, Manchester, and York . The confirmation I got from KCL took longer than the others, just in case you wanted to know!
h2503
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Choneybear)
Hello, same I'm also applying for Law haha x
I applied KCL too and also Durham, Manchester, and York . The confirmation I got from KCL took longer than the others, just in case you wanted to know!
Ooh okay thank you! I was worried because KCL is taking a while haha
heccyeah
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I’m getting impatient as I keep seeing other people getting offers from the unis / courses that I’ve applied to, but I only applied on the 15th so it’s not like it’s been long at all 😂 They have ages to make their decisions yet. Gonna be a long wait lmfao
random_matt
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Wait till at least till after January. Durham probably longer.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.39%
Okay (115)
29.19%
A bit lacking (150)
38.07%
Not good at all (92)
23.35%

Watched Threads