The Student Room Group

Approaching in lectures

Hi,

So i’ve been attending university for 5 weeks and theres this really cute girl in my lectures. She is never in my seminars but only lectures. The bad thing is I only have lectures 2 times a week so I only see her twice a week. I can never really approach her because she is always in a group and its just awkward. But I don’t want to wait no more, someone help me man please, I gotta speak to this girl man! Give me tips, because I feel if I approach her in a group it will feel forced

Thanks
maybe try and catch her before or after a lecture and start up a convo about the material or something, and continue there
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

So i’ve been attending university for 5 weeks and theres this really cute girl in my lectures. She is never in my seminars but only lectures. The bad thing is I only have lectures 2 times a week so I only see her twice a week. I can never really approach her because she is always in a group and its just awkward. But I don’t want to wait no more, someone help me man please, I gotta speak to this girl man! Give me tips, because I feel if I approach her in a group it will feel forced

Thanks

Just talk to her, or to her entire group.

Go for small talk stuff to break the ice and develop a relationship with her. Don't go full on "would M'Lady care to dine with me in a salubrious restaurant tonight?"
Reply 3
There’s no easy way with cute girls in the distance and also you have no idea what her feeling are. You just have to hope an opportunity to start a conversation comes up before or after a lecture or better still in another social situation, where you can lead with ‘hey, I’ve seen you somewhere before’.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending