Is it normal for a girl to follow around 1 guy who she doesn’t fancy?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is it normal for a girl to always be following or around 1 guy who she apparently doesn’t fancy? She has other friends too.
theycallmegigi
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
ummmm not really.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by theycallmegigi)
ummmm not really.
Maybe he’s the only one who gives her time and listens to her moan?
Adz2042
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i wouldn't want a girl who doesn't fancy me to follow my every move. would feel a bit awkward and weird.

maybe you're developing feelings for the person who listens to you, but you're trying to tell yourself you're not interested.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Adz2042)
i wouldn't want a girl who doesn't fancy me to follow my every move. would feel a bit awkward and weird.

maybe you're developing feelings for the person who listens to you, but you're trying to tell yourself you're not interested.
Think developing feelings means wanting to sleep with them? More like a lapdog.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Then they are friends!
Surnia
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Think developing feelings means wanting to sleep with them? More like a lapdog.
And why is it any of your business and what is your problem?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Surnia)
Then they are friends!
Would you follow around 1 friend all day even in a group of friends?
a.dream
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Would you follow around 1 friend all day even in a group of friends?
I would if I was comfortable with that singe person out of the big group of friends.

I lowkey just followed around my best friend for months before I started to open up (when I was in a big group of friends - 9/10 people kinda thing)
Anonymous #1
(Original post by a.dream)
I would if I was comfortable with that singe person out of the big group of friends.

I lowkey just followed around my best friend for months before I started to open up (when I was in a big group of friends - 9/10 people kinda thing)
After opening up would you still follow 1 friend in a group?
a.dream
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
After opening up would you still follow 1 friend in a group?
Yep, I'd still talk to other people/make convos but I would still follow the one person around lol. Ofc, as time progresses, I'm gonna follow other people around as well but that'll take more time compared to opening up.
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It's creepy even if she likes him
Anonymous #1
(Original post by a.dream)
Yep, I'd still talk to other people/make convos but I would still follow the one person around lol. Ofc, as time progresses, I'm gonna follow other people around as well but that'll take more time compared to opening up.
How long does it take you until you follow other people?
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Is it normal for a girl to always be following or around 1 guy who she apparently doesn’t fancy? She has other friends too.
Are you either of the people in this scenario?
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What do you mean she follows you around all day? Is her face glued to your bum?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Moonlight Rain)
What do you mean she follows you around all day? Is her face glued to your bum?
I think she is glued to him or attached by an invisible rope at least.
theycallmegigi
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
WHAT?!??
a.dream
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
How long does it take you until you follow other people?
Uh, depends on the person tbh. I can click with someone really quick - in a day/week - and then spend most with them or it takes two years lol. Literally me with two different friends
Bubbles_1234
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Um it doesn't seem you are either of the people you are talking about so it shouldn't really affect you? :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (20)
8.93%
Okay (65)
29.02%
A bit lacking (84)
37.5%
Not good at all (55)
24.55%

Watched Threads