Citysuse
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys I was just wondering what I could do as I emailed my school at least 6 times asking for an appeal but they completely ignored me.Now the deadline has passed and I am really annoyed about my grade after all that effort.I believe my grade was completely unfair (7) when I have been achieving full marks on 5/6 of my tests.Thank you
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Citysuse)
Hi guys I was just wondering what I could do as I emailed my school at least 6 times asking for an appeal but they completely ignored me.Now the deadline has passed and I am really annoyed about my grade after all that effort.I believe my grade was completely unfair (7) when I have been achieving full marks on 5/6 of my tests.Thank you
Isn't it a bit late for exam appeals now?
Citysuse
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Yes but I couldn’t do one as my school kept on ignoring me
ecolier
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Should have raised the issue a lot earlier, I think.
Dominininc
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Deadline for appeals was 6th of september i believe.

A 7 is still a good grade and gcses dont matter
Reality Check
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Should have raised the issue a lot earlier, I think.
Exactly, PRSOM
You should have spoken to someone at the school once the first email had gone unreplied, not wait until you'd sent six...

Too late to do anything about it now. Move on from it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (23)
9.24%
Okay (72)
28.92%
A bit lacking (93)
37.35%
Not good at all (61)
24.5%

Watched Threads