james.meads
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I sent off my UCAS application last week.

For some reason when I view the overview of my application on the website and go to the 'education' section it displays that I have only listed 2 GCSE qualifications under the school which I attended.

I am sure I / my school would have noticed if I had only put 2 GCSEs down on my application. My A levels are displaying as normal.

Does anybody know if this is a bug?
McGinger
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Its a known glitch that UCAS are doing their best to fix - don't panic, all the qualifications will be showing properly on the University systems,
loralight
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by McGinger)
Its a known glitch that UCAS are doing their best to fix - don't panic, all the qualifications will be showing properly on the University systems,
Mine don't even show up , my a-levels do and i know i sent them through as teachers would have picked it up, my school where i attended for gcse shows up but the GCSE's dont would that be due to the same thing ?
McGinger
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by loralight)
Mine don't even show up , my a-levels do and i know i sent them through as teachers would have picked it up, my school where i attended for gcse shows up but the GCSE's dont would that be due to the same thing ?
Yes - dont worry.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (14)
11.02%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (2)
1.57%
Finding the time to revise (8)
6.3%
Finding the motivation (35)
27.56%
Getting distracted (17)
13.39%
Procrastination (50)
39.37%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.79%

Watched Threads