The Student Room Group

URGENT medicine personal statement mistake

i did week experience year 10 wrote about it on ps sent ucas IVE WRITTEN 2 WEEKS but found my diary secondary school gave for reflection IT WAS ONE WEEK should i go back and do a week more am I ruined what should i do sorry im panicking
Reply 1
Original post by Anomynniuse
i did week experience year 10 wrote about it on ps sent ucas IVE WRITTEN 2 WEEKS but found my diary secondary school gave for reflection IT WAS ONE WEEK should i go back and do a week more am I ruined what should i do sorry im panicking

It's honestly not a big issue, your universities are not going to ring up the places you did work experience at to double check, but if you want you can email your universities explaining this error.
Reply 2
ok thank you so much
Reply 3

i'm sure it'll be okay, you still did the work experience and got the skills etc so you can still talk about it if asked at interview- it's not as if you made it all up! try not to stress because i don't think you can change it now
Reply 5
okk thank you so much
Reply 6

They’ll never know, just go with it as 2 weeks. They’ll just ask how has your experience benefited you etc. They’ll never check if it’s one or two.
Reply 8
ok thank you so much
Reply 9

Don’t worry about it. Mistakes happen, and no one will be able to check other than asking you about it.
okk thank you so much

Original post by SebastianMesser
Don’t worry about it. Mistakes happen, and no one will be able to check other than asking you about it.
Reply 12

Please do not create multiple duplicate posts as this is against TSR rules.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending