BPP university. Roehampton university

Watch
Sumii2
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi Guyssss,

Has anyone done criminology in Roehampton university? And also I want to apply for BPP University, has anyone ever been there? May sound creepy but trying to connect with people doing law!!
17Student17
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Those are not top universities but if those are the only ones where you might obtain a place because your A level grades will be low that might be okay.
BPP is the place for post grads often sponsored by the top city firms for after a degree. It tends not to be where those with high A level grades would choose for a first degree.
Sumii2
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So it’s a low rated university? I thought it was one of the highest. I did criminology and to become a solicitor I was told to do a law conversion course. Do you know any good universities in London to do a masters in law?

Thank you for your help
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sumii2)
So it’s a low rated university? I thought it was one of the highest. I did criminology and to become a solicitor I was told to do a law conversion course. Do you know any good universities in London to do a masters in law?

Thank you for your help
Do some basic research. Every 10th post on TSR talks about league tables and they are easy to Google. It’s also very easy to Google masters courses when you’ve narrowed down the good London Unis
University of Roehampton (Official)
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Sumii2)
Hi Guyssss,

Has anyone done criminology in Roehampton university? And also I want to apply for BPP University, has anyone ever been there? May sound creepy but trying to connect with people doing law!!
Hi @Sumii2,

I'm glad to hear you are considering studying with us!

We are ranked 3rd in London for our Criminology course (Guardian University Guide 2021) and 6th in the UK for the impact of our social science research (Research Excellence Framework 2014).

The skills you'll develop on our course will equip you for a successful career in many fields. Official figures show that our criminology students earn more on average than students from any other modern university in London (Longitudinal Education Outcomes, 2017 results; earnings one year after graduation) with 71% of our students going on to work and/or further study within 15 months after their studies (Graduate Outcomes Survey, 2019).

To learn more about our Criminology course, I recommend visiting our course page here: https://www.roehampton.ac.uk/undergr...s/criminology/

To learn more about life on our beautiful parkland campus and to hear student testimonials about life at Roehampton, I recommend visiting our YouTube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/user/RoehamptonUniversity

I hope this helps, if you have any more questions about Criminology or life at Roehampton, don't hesitate to ask!

Best wishes,
Greg - Social Media Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (20)
8.77%
Okay (66)
28.95%
A bit lacking (85)
37.28%
Not good at all (57)
25%

Watched Threads