The Student Room Group

September 2022 - University of Manchester

Hey! Has anyone been able to apply to Manchester for September 2022 intake? Because for me it says that the Master's application form is currently unavailable.
Original post by khushiiiii
Hey! Has anyone been able to apply to Manchester for September 2022 intake? Because for me it says that the Master's application form is currently unavailable.

This has been happening for me for at least ten days. I've been unable to view any courses on the UoM website.
Original post by TheTechJumbo
This has been happening for me for at least ten days. I've been unable to view any courses on the UoM website.

I think the forms webpage is working now! However, i still can't apply. It keeps saying that the form is unavailable for 2022 intake!
Reply 3
Original post by khushiiiii

Hii , I’m applying to Manchester for September 22 intake . What course are you applying for ? And same it shows me the form isn’t available. Let me know if you would like to connect to discuss any application related things:smile:
Original post by Fiknbr
Hii , I’m applying to Manchester for September 22 intake . What course are you applying for ? And same it shows me the form isn’t available. Let me know if you would like to connect to discuss any application related things:smile:

Hey! I've applied for MSc Marketing (September 2022 intake)! I'd love to connect!
I have applied for the MSc Quantitative Finance programme at Alliance MBS. Anyone else applying?
Reply 6
Hello, I applied to the MA Political Science (September 2022 intake) in early November. I got an offer around dec 3-4 (through the applicant self service/portal) but an email/letter was sent to me on Dec 10th.
Got an offer yesterday for the MSc Quantitative Finance programme. Good luck to all the applicants.
Still awaiting status for MSc International Business :smile: good luck everyone!
Original post by EthanRobertson55
Still awaiting status for MSc International Business :smile: good luck everyone!

Hi!! I’ve applied for the same course, have you heard back yet? It’s been almost 2 months and my application status has been stuck on “Application Received”, hoping to hear back soon🥲
Original post by carmen.z
Hi!! I’ve applied for the same course, have you heard back yet? It’s been almost 2 months and my application status has been stuck on “Application Received”, hoping to hear back soon🥲

Hello! still nothing... been over 3 months now!! me too surprised its taking this long
Original post by EthanRobertson55
Hello! still nothing... been over 3 months now!! me too surprised its taking this long

Good luck!🙏

Quick Reply