September 2022 - University of Manchester

Watch
username5845482
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hey! Has anyone been able to apply to Manchester for September 2022 intake? Because for me it says that the Master's application form is currently unavailable.
TheTechJumbo
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by khushiiiii)
Hey! Has anyone been able to apply to Manchester for September 2022 intake? Because for me it says that the Master's application form is currently unavailable.
This has been happening for me for at least ten days. I've been unable to view any courses on the UoM website.
username5845482
Rep:
(Original post by TheTechJumbo)
This has been happening for me for at least ten days. I've been unable to view any courses on the UoM website.
I think the forms webpage is working now! However, i still can't apply. It keeps saying that the form is unavailable for 2022 intake!
Fiknbr
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by khushiiiii)
Hii , I’m applying to Manchester for September 22 intake . What course are you applying for ? And same it shows me the form isn’t available. Let me know if you would like to connect to discuss any application related things
username5845482
Rep:
(Original post by Fiknbr)
Hii , I’m applying to Manchester for September 22 intake . What course are you applying for ? And same it shows me the form isn’t available. Let me know if you would like to connect to discuss any application related things
Hey! I've applied for MSc Marketing (September 2022 intake)! I'd love to connect!
IndianPython
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I have applied for the MSc Quantitative Finance programme at Alliance MBS. Anyone else applying?
cttchoco
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hello, I applied to the MA Political Science (September 2022 intake) in early November. I got an offer around dec 3-4 (through the applicant self service/portal) but an email/letter was sent to me on Dec 10th.
IndianPython
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Got an offer yesterday for the MSc Quantitative Finance programme. Good luck to all the applicants.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads