Civil Service Health Policy Fast Track Scheme 2022

Watch
Harrietrcoombs
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Couldn’t find a thread for the upcoming cycle. Anyone applying?
Ash1234
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Harrietrcoombs)
Couldn’t find a thread for the upcoming cycle. Anyone applying?
I would have liked to apply but with the basis being London or Leeds, it's not really suited to my life at the moment which is a shame. Wish they would do it for a few places in England

All the bear with the application.
abistandley16
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey,

I have applied for the scheme I am on the personal statement stage

Abi
bhbcglbsmsc
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm in the middle of applying. Just psyching myself up to do the numerical test. Is it super difficult?
Harrietrcoombs
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by bhbcglbsmsc)
I'm in the middle of applying. Just psyching myself up to do the numerical test. Is it super difficult?
Not at all I’d say it’s pretty basic
Harrietrcoombs
Rep:
(Original post by abistandley16)
Hey,

I have applied for the scheme I am on the personal statement stage

Abi
Hi, that’s the same as me I wish there was more guidance on what they’re assessing in the PS
abistandley16
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Me too!!What scores did you get for the tests? I thought the numerical one was quite difficult
bhbcglbsmsc
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I've just completed the tests so I'm onto doing the PS now. Is there a section that tells you your scores for the tests first?
Harrietrcoombs
Rep:
(Original post by abistandley16)
Me too!!What scores did you get for the tests? I thought the numerical one was quite difficult
I got 74 for situational judgement and 96 for the numeracy, what about you?
Harrietrcoombs
Rep:
(Original post by bhbcglbsmsc)
I've just completed the tests so I'm onto doing the PS now. Is there a section that tells you your scores for the tests first?
Yeh click on feedback
bhbcglbsmsc
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeh click on feedback
Thank you!! I got 98 SJT and 84 Numerical
Saito_Sight
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I got 58 on judgement, and 84 on numeracy - I did alot better on the maths one than I thought but I cannot believe I did so bad for the SJT!!! I can only hope my PS pulls my application through.... :'(
mikasaa
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
How did you guys practice for the SJT?
bhbcglbsmsc
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mikasaa)
How did you guys practice for the SJT?
Just did the practice questions they have up
sophieamiller2
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
What kind of thing are people writing in their personal statements? I'm finding it difficult to answer the questions but also focus on examples of behaviours!
sophieamiller2
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, that’s the same as me I wish there was more guidance on what they’re assessing in the PS
Same! No idea if mine is along the right lines...
Harrietrcoombs
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by sophieamiller2)
What kind of thing are people writing in their personal statements? I'm finding it difficult to answer the questions but also focus on examples of behaviours!
Yeh I found this so hard! I’m not sure if they’re assessing behaviours at the personal statement stage or if they just want us to meet the criteria in the JD. I’m just structuring the PS as I would any other Civil Service one
sophieamiller2
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Yeh I found this so hard! I’m not sure if they’re assessing behaviours at the personal statement stage or if they just want us to meet the criteria in the JD. I’m just structuring the PS as I would any other Civil Service one
I've not had much Civil Service experience so can I ask what you mean by that? I also just went on to review my application it says the deadline is now the 19th of November when originally it was the 15th so I've already submitted it? Very confused!
Harrietrcoombs
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by sophieamiller2)
I've not had much Civil Service experience so can I ask what you mean by that? I also just went on to review my application it says the deadline is now the 19th of November when originally it was the 15th so I've already submitted it? Very confused!
When I’ve applied for civil service jobs previously I’ve structured my personal statement around the job description - so meeting all the criteria. I did this application the same way
Saito_Sight
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Yay deadline has been extended :P
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (10)
10.64%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.06%
Finding the time to revise (7)
7.45%
Finding the motivation (24)
25.53%
Getting distracted (14)
14.89%
Procrastination (37)
39.36%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.06%

Watched Threads