emperor zurg
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm sending my UCAS application soon for Computer Science at Leeds, Durham, Southampton and Warwick, which leaves me with a free choice. I thought that I might as well apply for somewhere in London, and since I don't think I'll get into Imperial (for various reasons) I'm choosing between UCL or King's.

Both websites are useless in giving me any info on modules, placements etc. so I thought I'd ask if anyone had any pros/cons for each? (I'm predicted A* Comp Sci, A* Class Civ and A Maths so grades aren't an issue.)
navkan
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
For UCL Computer science you need to have an A* in Maths, but for kings, you only need an A in maths and A*s in your others which you have. So I guess the sensible choice would-be kings.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads