Sugar 1
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have cifas mark in year 2016 do u think it should be gone by now
Or any one who has cifas mark and was gone after 6 years for definitely
Please will really help
LottieLot
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sugar 1)
Please will really help
Hi, it will be gone in 2022, so about a year left, depending on which month in 2016 the marker was applied.
Last edited by LottieLot; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Please will really help
2022 so a year left going to be hard to get credit or a bank account after it’s gone you haven’t had no credit in 6 years
Sugar 1
Rep:
(Original post by Anonymous)
2022 so a year left going to be hard to get credit or a bank account after it’s gone you haven’t had no credit in 6 years
I haven’t tried to get any thing so don’t know anything about it. Will I be able to get after 2022
Job or car or bank cards?? Please
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I haven’t tried to get any thing so don’t know anything about it. Will I be able to get after 2022
Once the entry has been removed from the database, you shouldn't have any problems opening a mainstream current bank account etc, so long as you haven't accumulated any further problems with running or managing your accounts since 2016.
Sugar 1
Rep:
Thank you so much will try to apply for a basic bank account after 2022.
Thanks for all your help
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Yes you would be
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Yes aslong as your credits good
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
9.78%
Okay (106)
29.61%
A bit lacking (130)
36.31%
Not good at all (87)
24.3%

Watched Threads