Date went well but im worried she wont want more

Watch
Gillzy
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I went on a date with this girl i really liked yesterday and it went really well, we had deep conversations over drinks, took a walk, made out and she even came over to mine after.

I took her home the next day and messaged her later asking if she enjoyed the date, to which she said she did in her own flirty way.

She seems a little off with me on text now though and im wondering if maybe I did something wrong?

Im a really paranoid person and just hope she hasnt got the ick
Gunner8585
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hi Gillzy,

Female here! What did the reply say to make you think it was off?
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Maybe ask her Im sure she won't mind. I get you. All the dates I've been on have been incredibly hard to read
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Gillzy)
So I went on a date with this girl i really liked yesterday and it went really well, we had deep conversations over drinks, took a walk, made out and she even came over to mine after.

I took her home the next day and messaged her later asking if she enjoyed the date, to which she said she did in her own flirty way.

She seems a little off with me on text now though and im wondering if maybe I did something wrong?

If you banged her, then I can't really see why she'd be giving you the cold shoulder a few hours later. I think you're worrying unnecessarily.
Oxford Mum
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

You could always wait a couple of days, then text her again to ask her how she is and if she wants to meet up.

Some people are like that, unfortunately, act all keen one day then cold shoulder the next (in my own experience). If that's the case, then move on.
Gillzy
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So turns out my suspicions were correct and she doesn't want to see me again in terms of dates. I just laughed as i'm so used to it at this point it does not even bother me.

Think I'm better off just being single for now I cant be bothered with girls. I may not be the most decent human being on earth but I never understand why im always done like this.
Oxford Mum
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
So turns out my suspicions were correct and she doesn't want to see me again in terms of dates. I just laughed as i'm so used to it at this point it does not even bother me.

Think I'm better off just being single for now I cant be bothered with girls. I may not be the most decent human being on earth but I never understand why im always done like this.
There are loads of other girls out there, and some of them would be pleased to meet you.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Yes, girl here. I too yesterday had a dinner with a guy. Maybe I told him many things which made me look really negative. But at the end he told me: I see you when I see you. And after I found out the meaning behind those words I’ve become really sad. He could just say bye 😢
RoadtoSuccess
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

Don’t feel down there’s plenty more fish in the sea! Also that one perfect person will come to you someday it’s only a matter of when
I was in a relationship for 4 years and she cheated on me with my best friend I was traumatised for 1 year and cried nearly everyday but that’s life things don’t always go as planned but it’s about how you deal with those ups and downs and become a better person to fulfil your dreams you got this tiger!
I’m the leader of TOMAN trust me 😎
Last edited by RoadtoSuccess; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (33)
9.85%
Okay (97)
28.96%
A bit lacking (122)
36.42%
Not good at all (83)
24.78%

Watched Threads