The Student Room Group

Maths 2022 Offers

Has anyone received/know anyone who has received an offer to study maths at Uni. I know that Queen mary and Brum have started giving out math offers already but that's about it.

Scroll to see replies

birmingham’s been giving out maths offers??
Reply 2
Original post by heccyeah
birmingham’s been giving out maths offers??

heccc yeahhhh
Reply 3
Myself and some others have gotten Warwick maths offers. Where have you applied?
Original post by Cs115
Myself and some others have gotten Warwick maths offers. Where have you applied?

Two questions for you if I may: how long after applying did you get your warwick offer, and have you had any other offers?
Reply 5
Original post by Cs115

Maths @ Oxford, Durham, Bath and Nottingham
Maths with Econ @ LSE
wbu
Original post by bhavik_2058
Maths with Econ @ LSE
wbu

You weren’t asking me but I have also applied to oxford and nottingham
Reply 7
You weren’t asking me but I have also applied to oxford and nottingham

haha no im acc curious so thanks for replying, best of luck to the both of us!!!!
Reply 8
Maths with Econ @ LSE
wbu

I kinda did smth similar to u ahha i applied for maths at 4 unis and maths and cs at 1.
Maths at Cambridge UCL Bath Warwick and Maths & CS at imperial
Reply 9
Two questions for you if I may: how long after applying did you get your warwick offer, and have you had any other offers?

I got it nearly 2 days after applying and I haven't had any other offers. I think UCL and Imperial usually give out offers around January anyway so im not worried about those but im not sure when bath give out offers tbh. where are you applying?
Reply 10
Original post by Cs115
I got it nearly 2 days after applying and I haven't had any other offers. I think UCL and Imperial usually give out offers around January anyway so im not worried about those but im not sure when bath give out offers tbh. where are you applying?

oh nvm u said oxford nottingham and im assuming warwick as well. hows ur MAT preparation going?
Original post by Cs115

I'm applying to oxford, imperial, warwick, nottingham and birmingham all for maths lmao - applied on the deadline and not heard anything back yet
Reply 12
I'm applying to oxford, imperial, warwick, nottingham and birmingham all for maths lmao - applied on the deadline and not heard anything back yet

What are your predicteds? I genuinely think Warwick have an automated system to give out offers lol. They prob just got more applicants around the time u applied
Original post by Cs115
What are your predicteds? I genuinely think Warwick have an automated system to give out offers lol. They prob just got more applicants around the time u applied

A* in maths, fm & cs and an A in physics lmao - what about you?
Reply 14
A* in maths, fm & cs and an A in physics lmao - what about you?

same subjects hahaa. 4A*s and A* in EPQ. tbh my school just gave them off mocks lol so if u got an A on the AS mock u got an A*.
Original post by Cs115
I kinda did smth similar to u ahha i applied for maths at 4 unis and maths and cs at 1.
Maths at Cambridge UCL Bath Warwick and Maths & CS at imperial

I applied to those exact unis....but for engineering
Reply 16
Has anyone received/know anyone who has received an offer to study maths at Uni. I know that Queen mary and Brum have started giving out math offers already but that's about it.

nothing yet from nottingham, manchester, edinburgh, leeds or exeter. predicted A*A*A in maths, physics & economics. good luck!
Original post by Cs115
same subjects hahaa. 4A*s and A* in EPQ. tbh my school just gave them off mocks lol so if u got an A on the AS mock u got an A*.

My school just asked me what I wanted my predictions to be and gave me them no questions :rofl:
Reply 18
My school just asked me what I wanted my predictions to be and gave me them no questions :rofl:

Thats acc sick. Just out of curiosity why didn't you ask for an A* in physics then ahaha
Reply 19
Original post by Itsmikeysfault
I applied to those exact unis....but for engineering

Nice. What college did u apply to for Cambridge?

Quick Reply

Latest