tomrawlinson01
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,
I am currently deciding what a levels I want to do and I have four in mind (maths, biology, history, RE) that I really enjoy currently at GCSE and am very passionate about and I want to continue to study beyond GCSE. However I am aware that four a levels is a lot of work, especially as the ones I want to do are very content heavy. Any advice would be amazing.
Tom
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Don't do 4 A-Levels, I'm currently doing 4 and I hate myself for doing it
Wired_1800
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tomrawlinson01)
Hi,
I am currently deciding what a levels I want to do and I have four in mind (maths, biology, history, RE) that I really enjoy currently at GCSE and am very passionate about and I want to continue to study beyond GCSE. However I am aware that four a levels is a lot of work, especially as the ones I want to do are very content heavy. Any advice would be amazing.
Tom
If you can handle it, then go for it. Else, stick with 3.

Depending on your course of choice, I’d go for Maths, Biology and History. Good luck
tomrawlinson01
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Wired_1800)
If you can handle it, then go for it. Else, stick with 3.

Depending on your course of choice, I’d go for Maths, Biology and History. Good luck
Thank you for your feedback, I decided to choose three a levels (maths, biology, history) in the end rather than four.
Wired_1800
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Thank you for your feedback, I decided to choose three a levels (maths, biology, history) in the end rather than four.
Well done and good luck. You have to focus on securing those As or A*s. Create a TSR “grow your grades” thread (if you wish) to keep the momentum and try to be your teachers’ best mate, so you can learn as much as you can.

If you are interested in going to uni, then start thinking about courses and types of unis whether it is Oxford, Manchester, Durham, UCL, York etc. Look up their entry requirements and start slow preparation from now.

I don't want to put pressure on you but just think about your goals and how you can achieve them. All the best,
Last edited by Wired_1800; 1 week ago
anisa212
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hi,
Tom
nah i wouldnt reccomend , theres not much point cause unis look for 3 a levels
CoochieMan
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I did 4, I regretted it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (1)
5.56%
Okay (5)
27.78%
A bit lacking (6)
33.33%
Not good at all (6)
33.33%

Watched Threads