Dabs Q&A + Life Advice

Watch
DabThruUni
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So if you're an OG, you'll recognise me & see i've come back from the dead. If not, nice to meet ya !

Ask me anything.

Just to get the basic questions out of the way; I'm 24, female, got a degree in Criminology, soon to be starting a masters in Psychology.

Feel free to ask for advice or just vent about problems cos believe me, whatever it is, i can probably relate.
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
What inspired you to choose your undergraduate and postgraduate degrees?
DabThruUni
Rep:
(Original post by gtty123)
What inspired you to choose your undergraduate and postgraduate degrees?
Here's the truth. I initially got in to uni doing Biochemistry. Got bored and decided I wanted to transfer to psychology but they didn't have any spaces available so i done Criminology cos it was the next best thing. Now I know I deffo wanna do psychology, it's something I've always been good at. I'm hoping to eventually do a PhD in clinical psychology
04MR17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Welcome back

How are you?
gtty123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by DabThruUni)
Here's the truth. I initially got in to uni doing Biochemistry. Got bored and decided I wanted to transfer to psychology but they didn't have any spaces available so i done Criminology cos it was the next best thing. Now I know I deffo wanna do psychology, it's something I've always been good at. I'm hoping to eventually do a PhD in clinical psychology
Interesting. I hope it goes well for you.
DabThruUni
Rep:
(Original post by 04MR17)
Welcome back

How are you?
Yoooo finally someone i remember! I'm good wbu? What's new?
0ptics
Report 1 month ago
i've come back from the dead.
Could you teach me your ways :eek:
Feel free to ask for advice or just vent about problems cos believe me, whatever it is, i can probably relate.
Quite tempting but that would ruin the mood.

Any notable differences between biochemistry and criminology?
DabThruUni
Rep:
(Original post by 0ptics)
Could you teach me your ways :eek:

Quite tempting but that would ruin the mood.

Any notable differences between biochemistry and criminology?
I could teach you.. but i'd have to kill you

Nah go ahead & ask for advice/vent !

They are so fundamentally different in terms of the subjects themselves but that's pretty obvious. In terms of assignments, Criminology is more essay based and you can blag it at times. Biochemistry, completely opposite.
0ptics
Report 1 month ago
I could teach you.. but i'd have to kill you
I didn’t think about that…
That is the best wordplay I’ve seen on TSR.

They are so fundamentally different in terms of the subjects themselves but that's pretty obvious. In terms of assignments, Criminology is more essay based and you can blag it at times. Biochemistry, completely opposite.
Oh dear, both seems like hard work, which isn’t surprising considering this is happening at uni. Although I do suspect that you’ve surpassed the challenges based on your username
Tired guy
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
So if you're an OG, you'll recognise me & see i've come back from the dead. If not, nice to meet ya !

Ask me anything.

Just to get the basic questions out of the way; I'm 24, female, got a degree in Criminology, soon to be starting a masters in Psychology.

What's up you shmuck
DabThruUni
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
I didn’t think about that…
That is the best wordplay I’ve seen on TSR.

Oh dear, both seems like hard work, which isn’t surprising considering this is happening at uni. Although I do suspect that you’ve surpassed the challenges based on your username
Ahhh well i've always said ALevels was a million times harder than uni tbh. And yeah i've surpassed some challeneges but we'l have to see about the masters!
DabThruUni
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Tired guy)
What's up you shmuck
Hey what did i ever do to you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (24)
10.21%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (7)
2.98%
Finding the time to revise (15)
6.38%
Finding the motivation (65)
27.66%
Getting distracted (43)
18.3%
Procrastination (79)
33.62%
Having the tools you need (1)
0.43%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.43%

Watched Threads