tsr looks different?

Watch
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
whats up with the grey frame thing next your badges/rep? has it always been there? i don't remember seeing it before?
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I thought I was going mad, glad someone else is seeing it :lol:
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It looks 'cool'?
flaurie
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
whats up with the grey frame thing next your badges/rep? has it always been there? i don't remember seeing it before?
nah it went live this afternoon (if you go on an incognito tab and go on a thread you'll see a question mark in the corner of the boxes explaining what rep and badges are)
Last edited by flaurie; 1 month ago
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I noticed it as well, I thought it was my laptop being weird
Cancelled Alice
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I thought my iPad had broke lol.
Little pecker
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Kinda like it

Looks like a key that’s highlighted
rosy_posy
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It looks fine but I don't see what the point of changing it was.
Ciel.
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by gjd800)
I thought I was going mad, glad someone else is seeing it :lol:
haha, same
(Original post by flaurie)
nah it went live this afternoon (if you go on an incognito tab and go on a thread you'll see a question mark in the corner of the boxes explaining what rep and badges are)
oooh
cleveranimal56
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Vortexswirls)
TSR is much like the BBC, unnecessarily changing layouts and logos to make out that they're doing something productive, to try to justify why they should still keep their jobs. "We are working, we promise, look at this amazing thing we just did for you! You should keep us!". Of course in reality these things are completely pointless.
They get paid?
harrysbar
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by cleveranimal56)
They get paid?
Of course people are making money from the site or it wouldn't exist.

I'm quite unobservant, hence hadn't noticed the new box but I guess it looks good
cleveranimal56
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
Of course people are making money from the site or it wouldn't exist.

I'm quite unobservant, hence hadn't noticed the new box but I guess it looks good
Not necessarily. I assumed that it was created to help students, so it’s more of a voluntary thing.
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Not necessarily. I assumed that it was created to help students, so it’s more of a voluntary thing.
The forum helpers and volunteers (purple usernames) are volunteers and don’t get paid, but you might occasionally see some users with lime green or red usernames - they are paid TSR staff. So it’s half and half I suppose.
cleveranimal56
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
The forum helpers and volunteers (purple usernames) are volunteers and don’t get paid, but you might occasionally see some users with lime green or red usernames - they are paid TSR staff. So it’s half and half I suppose.
Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up for me. You deserve to get paid
the bear
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
there seems to be just enough room to squeeze in the 13th gem :flute:

Name:  13th.png
Views: 8
Size:  10.4 KB
mnot
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Did Mexico pay for the wall around rep & badges?
mnot
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Its a business https://find-and-update.company-info...mpany/04666380
Reality Check
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by the bear)
there seems to be just enough room to squeeze in the 13th gem :flute:

Name:  13th.png
Views: 8
Size:  10.4 KB
I'm campaigning hard for a 100,000+ rep gem. It would separate the wheat from the chaff.
Reality Check
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mnot)
Did Mexico pay for the wall around rep & badges?
I built that big, strong, beautiful wall around those gems, AND MEXICO IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT.
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Reality Check)
I'm campaigning hard for a 100,000+ rep gem. It would separate the wheat from the chaff.
Excuse me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (23)
9.24%
Okay (72)
28.92%
A bit lacking (93)
37.35%
Not good at all (61)
24.5%

Watched Threads