Do you guys think hardwork pays off or does talent beat it?

Watch
GST1_m4n543
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
^^^
sufys12
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by GST1_m4n543)
^^^
In my experience, talent beats it.
rosy_posy
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Talent can only take you so far. You need to show that you're committed and that you stand out from the crowd of other people with the same talent.
Jlto
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
name and favours beat both
cleveranimal56
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I don't know which is better on its own. But talent and hard work takes someone straight to the top.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I’m living proof of hard working paying off
rosy_posy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
I remember you posting about applying for Medicine so yeah
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Me too, my only talent is being able to squeeze onto packed trains during rush hour.
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rosy_posy)
I remember you posting about applying for Medicine so yeah

nah I’m talking about other things in life
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
Me too, my only talent is being able to squeeze onto packed trains during rush hour.

:lol:
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hard work! I have zero talent but I work really hard and it did pay off
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jlto)
When you're a dumb tiktoker you don't need any of those.
gtty123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Talent can only take you so far. Working hard will eventually beat talent, but that's assuming you're working hard consistently. Someone with talent who also works hard, however, is a different question.
rosy_posy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
nah I’m talking about other things in life
Well done with whatever it was then
rosy_posy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
When you're a dumb tiktoker you don't need any of those.
The D'Amelios are losing popularity bc of their repetitiveness and their cringey reality show so it looks like they need to put their dance talent to better use 😂
gjd800
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jlto)
Harsh reality
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
The D'Amelios are losing popularity bc of their repetitiveness and their cringey reality show so it looks like they need to put their dance talent to better use 😂
Addison Ray is quaking
rosy_posy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
Addison Ray is quaking
I think she must be comtemplating her life decisions because that song of hers didn't take off 😂
04MR17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I'd say childhood household income is a better indicator of success than both of them. In my humble opinion.
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I think she must be comtemplating her life decisions because that song of hers didn't take off 😂
Idk about any songs. The only reason I heard about her is that disaster of a movie
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (20)
8.89%
Okay (65)
28.89%
A bit lacking (85)
37.78%
Not good at all (55)
24.44%

Watched Threads