writing a fight scene in a comedy book

Watch
anne0005
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm writing a story and have nnoooo idea how to write the fight scene
I started it off a bit but lost on what to write next😖😖😖
here is the bit I started:
"Oh, God. I think we need to have a talk. Look sir, I get it. We all love Harry Potter but you just dont see the rest of the human race running around waiting for some girl to high five them on the nose, just so they can look like one of the characters. I mean, that's why plastic surgery was invented." And I must have hit a nerve deep in his nose when suddenly one hulk-sized fist came flying at my face (proving my deep suspicions that this was one diehard fan of cosplay).

the one with the hulk fist has just attacked the way too talkative girl. the girl does know how to fight. like shes really good, being a future spy and all. its night time and in the middle of an empty street and she was on the phone to someone but then put them on hold .... and I dont know why I'm writing all this but yh.

yh I know it doesn't seem very fighty but it makes more sense in the story. if you've ever watched mission impossible with Johnny english (mr bean) picture it as a story and that's kinda what I'm aiming for. but I want all the fight scenes to be Alex rider type. if u have ever read this series then you might be my soulmate.🥰
I have loads of soul mates btw. 😏I know I kinda put the word to shame right.
I'm writing on wattpad
the books called my serial caller
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
moved this to a more relevant section for you :yy:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (137)
33.83%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.42%
No (109)
26.91%
I'm not sure (52)
12.84%

Watched Threads