has anyone read any of these books

Watch
anne0005
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Alex rider series
one of us is lying series
good girls guide to murder series
words in deep blue
awkward series
boy meets hamster
alex in wonderland (ALEX not alice)
letters to the lost
percy Jackson series
heroes of Olympus series
HC16
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I've read one of us is lying series, percy Jackson series and some of heroes of Olympus.
rosy_posy
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I've read Alex Rider (Stormbreaker) and Percy Jackson (Lightning Thief).
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Alex Rider and Percy Jackson, although i outgrew them before the end of each series alas. Quite liked them when i was younger though
jh1670
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I read 'one of us is lying' so long ago omg, the nostalgia
anne0005
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I know it was so good. I feel like the authors set like traps making you suspicious of every character except the actual killer and I fall for it every single time. 😑😑😑
rosy_posy
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anne0005)
I know it was so good. I feel like the authors set like traps making you suspicious of every character except the actual killer and I fall for it every single time. 😑😑😑
What are your plans for this thread?
Spoiler:
Show
A book club? :awesome:
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I read those
Omid Mankoo
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Alex rider series
words in deep blue
awkward series
boy meets hamster
letters to the lost
percy Jackson series
heroes of Olympus series
No I have not read any
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I’ve read all of Rick Riordan’s books, except any which have been published in the last couple of years. PJ was one of my favourite book series in my late childhood/early teens.
Francesca22
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Alex rider series
words in deep blue
awkward series
boy meets hamster
letters to the lost
percy Jackson series
heroes of Olympus series
I've read One of Us is Lying and Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief years ago. Enjoyed both of them
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Alex Rider yes, but none of the others.
sabrina19_
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I read some Alex Rider ages ago and quite liked that.
Been reading the A Good Girl's Guide to Murder series and absolutely love it, definitely one of my top favourite series!
I've read One Of Us Is Lying, which was also pretty good.
Recently read the first Percy Jackson book - it was very interesting but maybe a bit young for me, and some of the events were described too quickly if that makes sense
michaelhw
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I bought Alex Rider for a nephew for Christmas once, but of course I didn't read it. However, I saw the Percy Jackson movie by chance on tv some years ago.
jacksonsmith1
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Alex rider series
words in deep blue
awkward series
boy meets hamster
letters to the lost
percy Jackson series
heroes of Olympus series
Percy jackson series
yellowbuttercup
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I've read both of the One of us is lying books and they're so good!! Apparently the 3rd book is coming out in 2023
angelboo2323
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Alex rider series
words in deep blue
awkward series
boy meets hamster
letters to the lost
percy Jackson series
heroes of Olympus series
The One of us is lying series is AMAZING, I love it
jacksonsmith1
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Percy jackson
blueham1
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
One of us is lying series!!! and as an add on - the lunar chronicles? I ABSOLUTELY LOVED them
searose07
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
Alex rider series
words in deep blue
awkward series
boy meets hamster
letters to the lost
percy Jackson series
heroes of Olympus series
I read the percy jackson series when I was younger and absolutely LOVED it. I also loved one of us is lying series - it really got me into crime fiction! And a good girls guide to murder is my favourite series!
Last edited by searose07; 2 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (59)
32.07%
Yes - a trusted person (49)
26.63%
No (51)
27.72%
I'm not sure (25)
13.59%

Watched Threads