The Student Room Group

I have an actual English Language IGCSE Exam on 1st November 2021

I got a Grade 4 in Edexcel English Language IGCSE with 5 marks off from a Grade 5. I had poor health when i did this mock. I have another one on the 1st of november and am hoping to get a grade 6. is it possible?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ok Thanks
My daughter also has IGCSE English Language on 1st November. Not a resit though, she's doing it for the first time.

Which spec are you doing? We opted for B.

Lots of past papers, and go through the mark scheme carefully. At the moment my daughter is practicing formal letter writing because it's probably her weakest spot.

Make sure your spelling, punctuation, and grammar are up to scratch.

as @nehapartha says, having a few story lines in your mind before you go into the exam is a good idea. You can adapt them to match the title options you're given.
Reply 3
I think Edexcel A but im not sure.
Has anyone got any predictions for Edexcel igcse English language A anthology for paper 1?
Reply 5
idk?

Original post by Dementrius_joy
Has anyone got any predictions for Edexcel igcse English language A anthology for paper 1?
Hi, guys how did the paper go ?
Original post by Dementrius
Hi, guys how did the paper go ?

It's currently 7.52am on the day of the exam. Nobody has taken it yet.

On that note, good luck to everyone sitting exams today. We're setting off to the exam centre in 8 minutes.
how did the exams go?
I did the exam, so what do you all think guys
(edited 2 years ago)
My daughter feels quite confident about it - she thinks it went ok. She did spec B.

How about everyone else?
Reply 11

It went well. But I never expected that text to come because my teacher told me that there was a high chance that young and dyslexic could come but yes at last I was disappointed but wrote it all down. Do you have any predictions for paper 2?
Whistle and I'll come to you - might come
Reply 13
damn I least predicted it cause it came in the first series of the new syllabus 💀 my teacher predicted necklace and Sarajevo... I'm so torn apart cause it's so unpredictable
w

What was the extract
Reply 15
Hi everyone, i think the exam went well. i had explorers or boys messing about for the extract and i think i did well although it was hard. i did not revise this extract much but i annotated well and think i did great. I get results in January.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 16
i was wondering which exam did you do A or B?
Reply 17
Original post by sara39
i was wondering which exam did you do A or B?

Exam A
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
It's currently 7.52am on the day of the exam. Nobody has taken it yet.

On that note, good luck to everyone sitting exams today. We're setting off to the exam centre in 8 minutes.

what text came up?
Original post by malakhahh
what text came up?

Contact me at [email protected]

Quick Reply

Latest