StressinRn
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I want to apply for uni's like Leeds and Exeter but I know my predicted grades are far from the A,A,B grades that it says on the site. I was wondering if I would even still get an offer with this cos I know I will do better then the c and at least get a b but my teacher won't change the grade. Is it enough?
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by StressinRn)
I want to apply for uni's like Leeds and Exeter but I know my predicted grades are far from the A,A,B grades that it says on the site. I was wondering if I would even still get an offer with this cos I know I will do better then the c and at least get a b but my teacher won't change the grade. Is it enough?
One grade below is fine for an aspirational choice, two grades is bit of a stretch.

If there’s no chance to improve your predictions now, you could always call Leeds and Exeter and ask them if you would still be considered,’or if it’d be an automatic rejection.
StressinRn
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Admit-One)
One grade below is fine for an aspirational choice, two grades is bit of a stretch.

If there’s no chance to improve your predictions now, you could always call Leeds and Exeter and ask them if you would still be considered,’or if it’d be an automatic rejection.
Thanks for the reply. How do I contact them? Thanks again
McGinger
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Look on their website for the Admissions Office contact details.

(Or you could just work your socks off this year and get the best possible grades you can - and apply next year in a gap year. No guesswork, no predicted grades.)
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
As above, I would call the central undergrad admissions team for the quickest answer. You could email, but it is likely to be a much slower response.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
9.94%
Okay (104)
29.55%
A bit lacking (128)
36.36%
Not good at all (85)
24.15%

Watched Threads