Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr_Death)
    Uhhh - chocolate digestives? Except I don't like them much.
    Biscuits are not sweeties!!!! :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    maltesers.

Battered mars bars are nice too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Garage)
    Ive always wanted to try one of those but never got round to it. Whats it like? I bet its soooo fatty :p:

ReputationRep:
    jelly babies or dolly mixture but my fav choc is flake praline yum yum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Garage)
    Liqourice? Yuk.
    MMMMMM It's so scrummy. I love it.

ReputationRep:
    skittles yummy

ReputationRep:
    yes, i love liquorice! and tutti-fruiti flavour chewits.

ReputationRep:
    Ummmm i love chocolate eclairs!! But sweetie sweeties... probs fruit pastilles, jelly babies or those banana and strawberry strips from woolworths!!

ReputationRep:
    Had a Starburst Flipster thing today! They are amazing! Like the haribo frogs with the white side and the coloured side, only they are in the form of a hard sweet!

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    I love marshmallows because they have an awesome texture and taste, and also jelly babies

ReputationRep:
    Marshmallows are the best! How could i forget them! Just don't melt them over the fire and get them covered in black ash and eat them... eugh!

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody else enjoy swallowing one end of a strawberry lace and pulling it slowly back out of your throat or is that actually sick and twisted? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by immortal)
    I love strawberry laces because I can wrap them around my tongue...using my tongue . It's a fun game!!!

Whats your favourite sweetie, and why :hmmmm:
    Most def Strawberry laces, those thin ones coated in sherbet/sour sugar! But the strawberry and cream ones rock!

Problem is, when I eat so many, the sour sugar starts to burn my throat, meanies!

ReputationRep:
    resse cups

ReputationRep:
    I am the sweetie queen!!!

They are a bit sickly, but the caramel is just warm and melted. It's delicious. My local chippie will batter any chocolate bar for 50p.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2005
Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.