What are the signs that you are attractive at uni?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What are the signs that you are attractive as a female at university because its a different environment there
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What are the signs that you are attractive as a female at university because its a different environment there
Probably the main sign is that you're confident enough in yourself that you don't feel the need to seek the validation of others and ask questions like 'what signs mean you're attractive'.

Essentially if you have to ask, you're not. Unlucky.
goo0sebumps
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Look in the mirror.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Reality Check)
Probably the main sign is that you're confident enough in yourself that you don't feel the need to seek the validation of others and ask questions like 'what signs mean you're attractive'.

That doesnt answer my question
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
That doesnt answer my question
It does - but it's not the answer that you wanted to hear. You wanted someone to give you a definitive list, which you could memorise and then tick off as you 'achieved' each point. No such list exists.

As I said - if you have to ask, then you're not.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
It does - but it's not the answer that you wanted to hear. You wanted someone to give you a definitive list, which you could memorise and then tick off as you 'achieved' each point. No such list exists.

woowuu 😂😂😂
Anonymous #1

I mean general signs that you are attractive
ReadandBench
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

Living up to your name. Straight facts no chaser.

OP like they said there is no definitive list but I can list a few things, you have to be quite honest with yourself about it.

But good news is you can improve some things:

- Fitness: ( start going to the gym I’ve seen women become more attractive after a year or so of training)

-Diet: stop eating junk, some people might get away with it but other might not have the same ability.

-Personality: I know a girl who was that physically attractive in hs (better now) who would flirt/be quite feminine which the guys enjoyed.

-Dress sense/hygiene: Do you smell ? People won’t tell you, maybe subtly like “do you want some mints ?”, “I’ll just put on some deodorant, you want any ?” Etc sort that out.

-Mannerisms: do you have any weird things you do ? They can heavily affect how people perceive you.

This only works if you’re completely honest. It might not be pleasant but in the long run it’ll pay off.
Last edited by ReadandBench; 1 month ago
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Getting a grad scheme or an internship. It’s a sign that you’re smart.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Same as before Uni, people come on to you a lot
future_11
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
what do you think, smarty pants?
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Zarek)
Same as before Uni, people come on to you a lot
Not necessarily true. My course has like 10 boys and 130 girls so the boys get hit on all the time b it are not that attractive. I’m not hugely attractive (though not hugely unattractive) and I still get a lot of guys hit on me.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Not necessarily true. My course has like 10 boys and 130 girls so the boys get hit on all the time b it are not that attractive. I’m not hugely attractive (though not hugely unattractive) and I still get a lot of guys hit on me.
Lucky guys to be in a favourable competitive environment. Maybe you’re hotter than you think, plus attractiveness is about personality too
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Zarek)
Lucky guys to be in a favourable competitive environment. Maybe you’re hotter than you think, plus attractiveness is about personality too
Compared to some of the girls on this course I’m really not! I’m fairly average but I’m good with that! I like to think I have a good personality but I am biased 🤣🤣
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
What course is it?
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
What course is it?
Veterinary medicine
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Good hair, good arse, good patter

The Holy Trinity
random_matt
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I hear money makes you attractive. So get filthy rich, good luck.
NonIndigenous
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

I would have added to that the prolific use of dating apps with little/no intention of meeting people, and instead almost solely for the purpose of getting validation off other people for their looks.

Probably 95% of women can accomplish that: if they take a photo with the right angle, right dress, right lighting, and touch it up with photo editing software. That's not placing the bar high at all, nor is particularly attractive in real life either. That's difficult for some to face: hence the addiction to the virtual space of dating apps.

Being a real-life and authentic version of the fake horsecrap many people post of themselves on social media, takes far more effort and can even be quite daunting.
Last edited by NonIndigenous; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (13)
10.48%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (2)
1.61%
Finding the time to revise (8)
6.45%
Finding the motivation (34)
27.42%
Getting distracted (16)
12.9%
Procrastination (50)
40.32%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.81%

Watched Threads