The Student Room Group

Why did I get hard when he sat on my lap?

I was out with a few friends about a week a go, there was nowhere for one of my friends to sit so he sat on my lap, which I didn't really care about.

He started to move around a bit and I got hard, which I'm not sure why as I'm not attracted to him and I'm straight but it felt kinda good.

I think he definitely noticed because he Started moving even more.

I just feel so awkward seeing him now, he's bisexual so I'm worried he'll think I like him because of what happened

I just don't know what to do
You are a Weird guy....
Original post by Anonymous
I was out with a few friends about a week a go, there was nowhere for one of my friends to sit so he sat on my lap, which I didn't really care about.

He started to move around a bit and I got hard, which I'm not sure why as I'm not attracted to him and I'm straight but it felt kinda good.

I think he definitely noticed because he Started moving even more.

I just feel so awkward seeing him now, he's bisexual so I'm worried he'll think I like him because of what happened

I just don't know what to do

Meh - is it that deep (unfortunate phrase)? Someone sat on your lap, you got a lob on because he was otching around... Lifechanging?
Reply 3
Original post by Reality Check
Meh - is it that deep (unfortunate phrase)? Someone sat on your lap, you got a lob on because he was otching around... Lifechanging?

I just feel embarrassed
You are a Weird guy....

How?
I just feel embarrassed

I wouldn't - it's probably been forgotten by everyone else. Dw :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending