james.m64
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello, anyone on here applying to study Music at university (not conservatoire) in 2022?
SDLCM
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hey! I am applying to conservatoires and normal unis for music
james.m64
Rep:
(Original post by SDLCM)
Hey! I am applying to conservatoires and normal unis for music
Awesome which places are you going for?
SDLCM
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by james.m64)
Awesome which places are you going for?
For normal universities, I'm applying to Royal Holloway and University of Leeds (for Maths and Music), City University of London (for Music Tech) and I'm unsure about my other choices. Maybe Durham for standard Music or Kings...not too sure yet. What about you?
james.m64
Rep:
(Original post by SDLCM)
For normal universities, I'm applying to Royal Holloway and University of Leeds (for Maths and Music), City University of London (for Music Tech) and I'm unsure about my other choices. Maybe Durham for standard Music or Kings...not too sure yet. What about you?
Oh awesome those are great. I've applied to Oxford, Kings, Newcastle, Durham and Manchester.
esmembs
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hiya, i’m applying for both conservatoire and uni too - i’ve applied for RCS, RNCM (joint course) and RAM and also Oxford, Manchester, Durham, Edinburgh and Glasgow (i’m from scotland)
james.m64
Rep:
(Original post by esmembs)
hiya, i’m applying for both conservatoire and uni too - i’ve applied for RCS, RNCM (joint course) and RAM and also Oxford, Manchester, Durham, Edinburgh and Glasgow (i’m from scotland)
Oh cool! Which Oxford college?
ezme03
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hello, anyone on here applying to study Music at university (not conservatoire) in 2022?
hey! I am applying for music at Durham, Bristol, York, Edinburgh and Cardiff!
what do you play?
james.m64
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ezme03)
hey! I am applying for music at Durham, Bristol, York, Edinburgh and Cardiff!
what do you play?
Oh cool!
My main instrument is sax, but I also play viola, piano, horn, guitar etc. and sing. My focus is on composition/musicology though instead of perfomance.
You?
esmembs
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Oh cool! Which Oxford college?
Somerville What about you?
james.m64
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by esmembs)
Somerville What about you?
Magdalen Best of luck to you !!
esmembs
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Magdalen Best of luck to you !!
you too!!
ezme03
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
Oh cool!
My main instrument is sax, but I also play viola, piano, horn, guitar etc. and sing. My focus is on composition/musicology though instead of perfomance.
You?
Ah cool yeah I play cello and piano but I'm also more into the academic side and composition
have you had any offers yet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (16)
8.84%
Okay (55)
30.39%
A bit lacking (62)
34.25%
Not good at all (48)
26.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed