apple green tea
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, so I am an international student, and I wonder what is the differences between interview with college and interview with international team? Is more time slot the only benefit of interview with international team ?
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by apple green tea)
Hi, so I am an international student, and I wonder what is the differences between interview with college and interview with international team? Is more time slot the only benefit of interview with international team ?
I dont know what the difference is between the two.

My suggestion will be to have interview with the Cambridge team, if offered.
apple green tea
Rep:
(Original post by Wired_1800)
I dont know what the difference is between the two.

My suggestion will be to have interview with the Cambridge team, if offered.
May I ask what makes you feel that interview with Cambridge internation team is better ?
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by apple green tea)
May I ask what makes you feel that interview with Cambridge internation team is better ?
Nothing specific. I just think it would be good to engage directly with prospective professors. I don't think there is a benefit.
Theloniouss
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Historically, the advantage was that you were interviewed overseas instead of having to go to Cambridge. With interviews online, the only real advantage is that you get interviewed in slots more appropriate to your time zone.
Last edited by Theloniouss; 1 month ago
apple green tea
Rep:
(Original post by Wired_1800)
Nothing specific. I just think it would be good to engage directly with prospective professors. I don't think there is a benefit.
thank you very much
apple green tea
Rep:
(Original post by Theloniouss)
Historically, the advantage was that you were interviewed overseas instead of having to go to Cambridge. With interviews online, the only real advantage is that you get interviewed in slots more appropriate to your time zone.
thank you very much for your help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (29)
9.76%
Okay (89)
29.97%
A bit lacking (107)
36.03%
Not good at all (72)
24.24%

Watched Threads