Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Would you forgive a silly mistake of cheating at the very start of the relationship or not
rosy_posy
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Cheating is a huge mistake at any point in a relationship.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by rosy_posy)
Cheating is a huge mistake at any point in a relationship.
Would it be over ?
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Nah not acceptable, dump straightaway
rosy_posy
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Would it be over ?
There are some people who forgive it and stay with the other person, but generally people break up with the cheater as it shows they weren't committed to the relationship because they cheated.
Ax Sleepy
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Would you forgive a silly mistake of cheating at the very start of the relationship or not
It’s not a silly mistake it’s a big onee

I’d personally say Adios Habibtii :wavey:
But ig it’s up 2 u tbh
lunariumxo
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
once a cheater always a cheater
XxAlizaxX
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lunariumxo)
once a cheater always a cheater
Agree!

And speaking from experience 🥲
lunariumxo
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Pizza_Aliza)
Agree!

And speaking from experience 🥲
literallyyyy my friend was having an affair with someone elses boyfriend and then when they got together he cheated on her. so if he cheats on someone with you he will cheat on you too
XxAlizaxX
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lunariumxo)
literallyyyy my friend was having an affair with someone elses boyfriend and then when they got together he cheated on her. so if he cheats on someone with you he will cheat on you too
True true 😅
rxyaltyx
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
no
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
This feels like someone trying to rationalise that they cheated at the start of their relationship 🤔
Anonymous #1
This feels like someone trying to rationalise that they cheated at the start of their relationship 🤔
Well actually I was the one who was cheated on so got that one wrong 😂
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Well actually I was the one who was cheated on so got that one wrong 😂
Damn I take it back then, I’m sorry that happened to you honey. In truth, I wouldn’t forgive it
YaliaV123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It isn’t a good sign if the person can’t even stay faithful for a few weeks or months.
Last edited by YaliaV123; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
Damn I take it back then, I’m sorry that happened to you honey. In truth, I wouldn’t forgive it
You wasn’t to know, I didn’t word the first post very well. Thank you
silkypokemon96
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Nope, cheating is a dealbreaker.

You could try to look past it but any small inconsistency in speech or actions etc will send your thoughts into a spin.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
lol no
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (23)
9.24%
Okay (72)
28.92%
A bit lacking (93)
37.35%
Not good at all (61)
24.5%

Watched Threads