meg_theartist
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm a university art student and my work involves a lot of charcoal drawing. My biggest struggle is when I use white charcoal and go to fix it (with hairspray or even very expensive fixative), the white charcoal fades and sometimes even completely disappears. I don't know why. Anyone else had this struggle? Any recommendations on better quality white charcoal??
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by meg_theartist)
I'm a university art student and my work involves a lot of charcoal drawing. My biggest struggle is when I use white charcoal and go to fix it (with hairspray or even very expensive fixative), the white charcoal fades and sometimes even completely disappears. I don't know why. Anyone else had this struggle? Any recommendations on better quality white charcoal??
Your thread has been moved to the 'Art and Design' forum. :yy:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (16)
8.84%
Okay (55)
30.39%
A bit lacking (62)
34.25%
Not good at all (48)
26.52%

Watched Threads