lunariumxo
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey does anyone know if UCL would be a okay with a pending gcse or would you have to meet it asap cause then i plan on changing my biomedicine option , if someone could let me know thank you
JA03
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lunariumxo)
Hey does anyone know if UCL would be a okay with a pending gcse or would you have to meet it asap cause then i plan on changing my biomedicine option , if someone could let me know thank you
If this is a English resit then I’m sure they will accept your predicted grade. But if this is you being in year 11 and doing GCSEs then please don’t worry yet. You still have time to choose ur a levels.
lunariumxo
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by JA03)
If this is a English resit then I’m sure they will accept your predicted grade. But if this is you being in year 11 and doing GCSEs then please don’t worry yet. You still have time to choose ur a levels.
nope im in year 13 and i couldn't resit last year due to my school closing for lockdown so yes this is a english resit and i called in and they said it was fine , thank you so much
JA03
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You’re welcome and please don’t stress about it. I hope you get into UCL!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (32)
9.73%
Okay (97)
29.48%
A bit lacking (119)
36.17%
Not good at all (81)
24.62%

Watched Threads