arlene1202
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey I’m applying for law for entry in 2022!
Has anyone gotten offers yet 🤩? Or invitations to interviews?
Last edited by arlene1202; 1 month ago
crstnak
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by arlene1202)
It's far too soon to say, I mean the LNAT scores were only released yesterday. I would say that the non-LNAT colleges are already giving out offers, I saw that QMUL started giving them on Oct 9th in the 2019 cycle. But I do hope they come soon! Way too nerve-wracking.
swjp
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I've had an offer from Cardiff (non-LNAT). I applied on the 7th and got an offer on the 20th.
Kieramckillop
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
As someone in first year cardiff law PLEASE DO IT!!! I am having the best time with my friends and teachers! Its such a welcoming atmosphere i love it!!
swjp
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kieramckillop)
As someone in first year cardiff law PLEASE DO IT!!! I am having the best time with my friends and teachers! Its such a welcoming atmosphere i love it!!
Thank you so much - that's great to know!!
khu7575
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by swjp)
I've had an offer from Cardiff (non-LNAT). I applied on the 7th and got an offer on the 20th.
Hi did you also do an interview?
swjp
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by khu7575)
Hi did you also do an interview?
No - I didn't do an interview.
dolcie000
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
so far ive got an offer from york!
hmmm3
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I’ve had an offer from Southampton and Birmingham but am waiting on lnat ones. Anyone know how long it takes for them to reply after you sit your lnat?
artcat0426
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
any Southampton law offers? if yes how long did it take?
hmmm3
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by artcat0426)
any Southampton law offers? if yes how long did it take?
Mine took 6 days for the offer
emilyy.cyn
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I got an offer from QMUL
arlene1202
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by emilyy.cyn)
I got an offer from QMUL
Congrats!! How long did it take for them to respond?
And what are your predicted grades if you don’t mind me asking, cuz I applied on 15/10 and haven’t heard anything from them
artcat0426
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by hmmm3)
Mine took 6 days for the offer
oh, i havent got mine yet
i applied exactly one week ago..........
Last edited by artcat0426; 3 weeks ago
LaW2022
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Offers from Leicester, Liverpool and Leeds so far, waiting on Warwick.
khu7575
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
got an offer from york last night
artcat0426
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by LaW2022)
Hey, congrats on ur offers!
could u pls tell me how long the Leeds decision took? even I have applied
artcat0426
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by dolcie000)
so far ive got an offer from york!
congrats!!
could u pls tell me how long it took after completion of self assessment
khu7575
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by artcat0426)
congrats!!
could u pls tell me how long it took after completion of self assessment
hey! took about 10 days for me
abcde123abcde123
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by LaW2022)
Congrats on your offer - that's great!! Also applying to Liverpool and Leicester - if you don't mind me asking what were your predicted and GCSE grades (really worried about my GCSE grades) Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (20)
8.77%
Okay (66)
28.95%
A bit lacking (85)
37.28%
Not good at all (57)
25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise