Asymptotic
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I wasn't totally sure whether or not to apply for maths (a) or maths with physics (b) at Cambridge when I applied via UCAS and didn't see a dropbox option for (b). However, the option is there on the SAQ. Is it ok to select it on the SAQ without having indicated my desire to apply for (b) on my UCAS form? (e.g. in the section that let's you write additional stuff.)

Thank you!
Cs115
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I dont think you could select an option on the UCAS form so select the one u want to do on the SAQ
Theloniouss
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I assume it's on the SAQ because it's not on UCAS. Make sure that your PS matches whichever you choose or that your additional PS covers it.
Asymptotic
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Ok, thank you so much everyone!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (106)
34.3%
Yes - a trusted person (88)
28.48%
No (82)
26.54%
I'm not sure (33)
10.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed