Confessions

Watch
XxAlizaxX
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Confess something, it can be ANYTHING!

Gooooo….
Louis IX
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
When I was 14 I got really pissed with my friends in the park and told my mum I was slurring my words and unable to walk because I had sunstroke.
ellielo
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i peed myself recently. Had a bottle of wine in the evening before and had a weird dream i urgently need to use a bathroom, woke up because of my wet sheets))) I also dropped my sister's iphone in the sink (she left it in the bathroom) and then found some water cleaner app which actually worked. Never told her about that.
Last edited by ellielo; 1 month ago
0ptics
Badges: 18
Report 1 month ago
Would a lack of confession constitute as a confession?
mspaghetti
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i have a weird addiction to nuts. I keep buying cashew nuts even though I can't afford it and store packs in my draw.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
Would a lack of confession constitute as a confession?
I'm not sure myself. Should I be saying 'Forgive me, father, for I have sinned'?
Leah_Talbot96
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I’m trying to find a care home or company that will accept my grandmother (84) with endometriosis. We have now already looked at four different care homes in various towns but none of them will able to simulate her. She has no learning difficulties or delays as far as I can tell which is why we are really struggling to pick one. If you can recommend anything suitable thank you. It does not even need to be a care home, a community care provider will do fine.
Louis IX
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I didn't realise I'd walked into F+S :lol:
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I ghosted my bestfriend and I hate myself for that
domotappa
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
I ghosted my bestfriend and I hate myself for that
why did you ghost them?
Thisismyunitsr
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I’m on a student forum at 2:30am despite the fact that I don’t feel that studying for an undergraduate degree is benefiting me whatsoever.
domotappa
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Thisismyunitsr)
I’m on a student forum at 2:30am despite the fact that I don’t feel that studying for an undergraduate degree is benefiting me whatsoever.
lol. what discipline are you studying?
Thisismyunitsr
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by domotappa)
lol. what discipline are you studying?
Film Production. I’m actually enjoying it less now we are studying more in person which is not a good sign. I have just commenced the second year of the course.
catchrylie
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I smoked marijuana for the first time about three weeks ago. I was just having a bad week and my mouth just started hurting all of a sudden and I had just had my braces adjusted the week before. It was just such a strange feeling getting high for the first time.
domotappa
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Film Production. I’m actually enjoying it less now we are studying more in person which is not a good sign. I have just commenced the second year of the course.
hm. yes it's not a good sign, what is it thats throwing you off? the fundamentals? constraint to creativity?
da_nolo
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ellielo)
i peed myself recently. Had a bottle of wine in the evening before and had a weird dream i urgently need to use a bathroom, woke up because of my wet sheets)))
those are important dreams. all my dreams that had me having to go pee means I need to go pee for real. i got used to them and know I need to wake up.
da_nolo
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
eh. some are not students lol
da_nolo
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ive stayed awake between 2 or 3 am to get me time.
Thisismyunitsr
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by domotappa)
hm. yes it's not a good sign, what is it thats throwing you off? the fundamentals? constraint to creativity?
The course is actually fairly enjoyable but I hate the lack of routine associated with university. If I was in full time work I would have a routine as I would be going into work 5 days a week.

In hindsight I should have never even applied to university in the first place, that would have done me a lot of good. I really struggled to gain an apprenticeship as I had been unemployed for three years prior to attending university this year so needless to say university became my only option.

I attended university out of necessity not because I actually want to gain a degree.
(Original post by da_nolo)
eh. some are not students lol
Very true.
Iownuk
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Was raised an atheist, I had massive contempt for Christianity but as of today, I am a follower of Christ
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (12)
9.92%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (2)
1.65%
Finding the time to revise (8)
6.61%
Finding the motivation (33)
27.27%
Getting distracted (16)
13.22%
Procrastination (49)
40.5%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads