Where can I find a few extra people for an escape room?

Watch
RoeSmith98
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So, I booked 3 tickets for an escape room. Me and 2 other friends. But, both of them dropped out at the last minute and left me holding the tickets. Its too late to cancel it now.

Worse thing is, the Escape room is in Surray, so none of my other friends are willing to travel that far. Any idea how I can find some people to do the Escape room with? I need at least one other person otherwise this room is literally impossible.
stubbed toes
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Is it possible to ask your family members? I'm sure they would gladly oblige. If not, do you have any mild acquaintances? Who knows, maybe through this experience you could become friends. Sometimes you're able to reschedule and then cancel, have you tried it?

It's difficult to speculate since I don't know your personal life, but I hope you find someone else to go with soon.

Best of luck.
RoeSmith98
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by stubbed toes)
Is it possible to ask your family members? I'm sure they would gladly oblige. If not, do you have any mild acquaintances? Who knows, maybe through this experience you could become friends. Sometimes you're able to reschedule and then cancel, have you tried it?

It's difficult to speculate since I don't know your personal life, but I hope you find someone else to go with soon.

Best of luck.
It's a horror themed escape room, I can't exactly go around asking my family or acquaintances to go to it.

To be completely honest, I would rather go with strangers than my family.
stubbed toes
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by RoeSmith98)
It's a horror themed escape room, I can't exactly go around asking my family or acquaintances to go to it.

To be completely honest, I would rather go with strangers than my family.
In that case, you could always ask around on online platforms such as Reddit ( try r/surrey ), meetup, Facebook Surrey groups or even on here. Hopefully, someone will be willing to join you.

Due to the fact it's in Surrey, your best shot is probably to ask people there. If you haven't found anyone and still decide to go, then perhaps you could offer two other people there at the escape room to come along with you ( unless they also paid in advance ).

Personally, I'm far too paranoid to ask random strangers, but I hope it works out for you!

Hope you find somebody soon.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (20)
8.93%
Okay (65)
29.02%
A bit lacking (84)
37.5%
Not good at all (55)
24.55%

Watched Threads