Someone I like

Watch
RandomCroissant
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I like this guy, we work together and go to the same school. Ever since we started working together he has always been so kind and lovely.we don’t talk much but he’s still really nice. But when we’re at school he doesn’t even acknowledge my existence. No smiles, no conversation, no nothing. What do I do? What does it mean? If anyone can help I’d really appreciate it.
catchrylie
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by RandomCroissant)
I like this guy, we work together and go to the same school. Ever since we started working together he has always been so kind and lovely.we don’t talk much but he’s still really nice. But when we’re at school he doesn’t even acknowledge my existence. No smiles, no conversation, no nothing. What do I do? What does it mean? If anyone can help I’d really appreciate it.
He might like you but doesn't know how to show it or how to express it. So, his shyness toward you might be a barrier.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (106)
34.3%
Yes - a trusted person (88)
28.48%
No (82)
26.54%
I'm not sure (33)
10.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed