Gaddafi
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I think my neighbour is a witch of some sort. What am I supposed to do?
0ptics
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
You can always use water, albeit it isn’t advisable unless you want to introduce a new trend for halloween.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
now how have you come to this conclusion?
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Gaddafi)
I think my neighbour is a witch of some sort. What am I supposed to do?
nothing?...
Gaddafi
Rep:
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
now how have you come to this conclusion?
She is a woman pagan with crystals at her house (we were acquainted before I put two and two together) and she has tried to solicit live prey from me for sacrifice (I shoot for sport.)
sgreen0502
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Dude, this means you have a cool neighbour, go bake cookies with them
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
She is a woman pagan with crystals at her house (we were acquainted before I put two and two together) and she has tried to solicit live prey from me for sacrifice (I shoot for sport.)

:hmmmm:

she has tried to what for sacrifice? sacrificing in what sense? Explain....
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Invent time travel and send her to the middle ages
Gaddafi
Rep:
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
:hmmmm:

she has tried to what for sacrifice? sacrificing in what sense? Explain....
I was at her house she asked me what do I do for fun and I told her about I used to hunt for sport often and still do from time to time.

She then asked me if I could trap animals for her or teach her how to.

(Original post by Obolinda)
nothing?...
How? I'm trying to avoid her but she sits in her garden all day.

I went to take the bins out and she tried saying hi.

(Original post by sgreen0502)
Dude, this means you have a cool neighbour, go bake cookies with them
I live in rural Scotland, I don't think I can take risks like that
Gaddafi
Rep:
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Invent time travel and send her to the middle ages
bruh
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
The sacrifice stuff is animal cruelty potential so maybe RSPCA. Other than that not much. It seems like she’s hurting animals but if she’s not/apart from that her beliefs are her own and she’s allowed to believe what she wants and practice her belief in her way. I don’t condone animal sacrifice or cruelty but tolerance for others of different beliefs and faiths is important
flamingolover
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I was at her house she asked me what do I do for fun and I told her about I used to hunt for sport often and still do from time to time.

She then asked me if I could trap animals for her or teach her how to.

How? I'm trying to avoid her but she sits in her garden all day.

I went to take the bins out and she tried saying hi.

I live in rural Scotland, I don't think I can take risks like that
Okay that does not mean she wants to sacrifice them. Maybe she wants to make rabbit/peasant pie or stew or something.

You don’t have to avoid her to do nothing. Just treat her like any other neighbour. She doesn’t seem to have done anything outrageous? Most pagans/Wiccan/witches are actually really loving caring people.

What is wrong with her saying hi to you? There was no ulterior motive there she was just saying hi. All you need to do is nod and small maybe a wave and go about your day. It’s not hard

You can’t take risks like baking with her? She’s not going to murder you…
Gaddafi
Rep:
(Original post by flamingolover)
Okay that does not mean she wants to sacrifice them. Maybe she wants to make rabbit/peasant pie or stew or something.

You don’t have to avoid her to do nothing. Just treat her like any other neighbour. She doesn’t seem to have done anything outrageous? Most pagans/Wiccan/witches are actually really loving caring people.
No she told me about how how she wanted to sacrifice them (sorry I should have explained clearer thats why she wanted me to teach her how to set up a trap.)

I offered her the dead ones I've shot and she said no so I don't think she wants rabbit stew.
Gaddafi
Rep:
What is wrong with her saying hi to you? There was no ulterior motive there she was just saying hi. All you need to do is nod and small maybe a wave and go about your day. It’s not hard

You can’t take risks like baking with her? She’s not going to murder you…
Well now I know she is a witch I'm not so keen on saying hi, she might have motives

Mate I live on my own in the middle of nowhere and you expect me to knowingly go into a witches house?
flamingolover
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Well now I know she is a witch I'm not so keen on saying hi, she might have motives

Mate I live on my own in the middle of nowhere and you expect me to knowingly go into a witches house?
Witches are often lovely people. Most believing in connecting to the earth and channelling Mother Nature and stuff. I haven’t met/spoken to/heard of any malicious ones. They are often caregivers and give back to the world around them. That’s quite a commendable thing IMO.

again she’s not going to murder you. Most witches believe in some form of karma and that wouldn’t be great for that. Even ignoring that I haven’t seen any spells ever involving sacrifice or murder especially not of humans.

You also don’t know that she is a witch. She could just be into crystals and stuff. And if she is a witch then she’s a witch. That doesn’t mean she’s some sort of sadistic satanist that’s really not what modern witchcraft is like
Last edited by flamingolover; 1 month ago
flamingolover
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
No she told me about how how she wanted to sacrifice them (sorry I should have explained clearer thats why she wanted me to teach her how to set up a trap.)

I offered her the dead ones I've shot and she said no so I don't think she wants rabbit stew.
Okay well that is concerning. Have you asked her for her reasoning? If it is a genuine concern for animal cruelty to unnecessary animal death then phone the RSPCA and let them guide you concerning this matter
Moonlight Rain
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
witches are hot so why not
Chronoscope
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Maybe she was trying out her halloween costume?
Last edited by Chronoscope; 1 month ago
Gaddafi
Rep:
(Original post by Anonymous)
The sacrifice stuff is animal cruelty potential so maybe RSPCA. Other than that not much. It seems like she’s hurting animals but if she’s not/apart from that her beliefs are her own and she’s allowed to believe what she wants and practice her belief in her way. I don’t condone animal sacrifice or cruelty but tolerance for others of different beliefs and faiths is important
I was more concerned for myself then the animals tbh but thanks I will keep your advice in mind
Gaddafi
Rep:
Witches are often lovely people
There was no ulterior motive there she was just saying hi. All you need to do is nod and small maybe a wave and go about your day. It’s not hard
Hmmm I've been feeling quite under the weather today, I overslept for the first time in years, woke up at noon and genuinely struggled to get out of bed as I felt weak.

I am normally a fit, healthy, strong, young male.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
10.03%
Okay (103)
29.51%
A bit lacking (127)
36.39%
Not good at all (84)
24.07%

Watched Threads