Make it More Reptile-ey !!

Watch
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
as you are aware, today is National Reptile Awareness Day
let us use punnage to support our scaly chums... ( lizards, snakes, crocodiles and that )

Name:  pahr.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  38.1 KB

Spoiler:
Show
It is October 2021... some soft-focus schoolgirls are enjoying an alfresco meal next to a billabong. one of the bolder girls notices a gruesome sight... a dead crocodile is hanging from a gumtree where they liked to swim :afraid:

Spoiler:
Show
Reality Check Toki the Dumdum harrysbar The_Lonely_Goatherd Good bloke Muttley79 nulli tertius chazwomaqAndrew97 Plantagenet Crown Fullofsurprises LiberOfLondon ecolierlondonmyst Sammylou40GlazJoinedup uberteknikPhoenixfeather99AngryJellyfish laurawattwinterscomingBlue_Cow RedTwisttoonervoustotalk Deggs_14 HRobson_BMCSinnoh SaDe7RogerOxonAnonymous1502 DrewskiQuasaParacosm The Usherette™ lyer in hellfyreMidge Bang Udder OrderProducktiveOndeKarelinaGreyWolfTooDr CoxPhantom 1517Dan0101026Soapusername5264250FV75mqb2766cambioTobelstienCoolBroStereoKjekjeSkittishNappLaserquestAleshabecausethenightOberonflyLovelyFoxProxyBuckHowlsHalfeti RoseWoooordabsolutelysproutMoonboChoc fanGhostladyCoolestMacyAmeliaLyndseyRsxgewSameeraClaudiaDaveoNeviBlackCatFlobroLaurenceAnonymous1502Guru JasonLego Men OnJoyfulGeekMarkovHardy_BtgHannaRufusSynergy~Medic WilVanessaCnightingalegendVersionsBecca216Mr WillyjellyRetreadicossummerberrychopinnocMesopotGolderzshortieTashFionaandDonkeymnotzetamfctinygirlBlueIndigoVioletTJ1997DaryaJoyAstraPhoenixRoseWannaCambioAsaYunoouser11235813cleanseBexKorrasmorrasajilemonadeteatreblebeefox houndbbyooserJolesJustaboutmeddadCute Kawaii ImperatorFatinespinningtopjoey srpugglet HellllppppScarletMillionsSir Rutlandtimespentjackpotu_w_DSKEdacba_w_HALLOONMickeyM&SpharmerS&FProperladFFFMehvijRam RYeoAeshaMarkWise G TinyPizzahomecounterPStevensAmeliab2PRich PCkentReading MumKing LouiswaxerAzureWindChlaminmate4DopticsDentaldreamsjustvisitedSocraticNikkiBHM365nm12345Leafysealonestercote1ojhungrysalBraindraindjinnster
the bear
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
https://www.q-files.com/life/reptiles/reptiles-a-z

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_reptiles
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Rep..tile farming on tsr
Dentaldreams
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I just iguana be loved
the bear
Rep:
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Rep..tile farming on tsr
:woo: salamanders are wannabe reptiles :yep:

Name:  abluepun2.png
Views: 8
Size:  219.0 KB
the bear
Rep:
(Original post by Dentaldreams)
I just iguana be loved
:rave: i adder laugh when i read this :girl:

Name:  abardot.png
Size:  170.1 KB
the bear
Rep:
Name:  agot.png
Size:  309.7 KB

Spoiler:
Show
there is conflict in the Land of the Lizard People
Joinedup
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Skink fist - Tool
the bear
Rep:
(Original post by Joinedup)
Skink fist - Tool
:woo:well played Sir J !! :yay:

Name:  afirstpun.png
Size:  280.9 KB
the bear
Rep:
Name:  ltp.png
Size:  348.2 KB
the bear
Rep:
cu2moro

:wavey:
BrainDrain
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by the bear)
cu2moro

Went for some Turtle Wax car polish the other day, I said "why is it so expensive?"

he said " it's because they only have little ears"
Last edited by BrainDrain; 1 month ago
Laurence010401
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
cu2moro

I was 100% expecting you to say "culater alligator"
meddad
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Donatello anyone about the teenage mutants.... they're turtle-ey amazing.
username5850232
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
The spin off Turtley Spies! is all on the rage :woo:

Spoiler:
Show
these turtle spies are kicking all action in Beverly Hills with dual lives as spies and student turtles
Last edited by username5850232; 1 month ago
the bear
Rep:
(Original post by BrainDrain)
Went for some Turtle Wax car polish the other day, I said "why is it so expensive?"

he said " it's because they only have little ears"
:woo: that's turtley hilarious Brain :five:

Name:  pjsupermarket.png
Views: 2
Size:  267.9 KB
the bear
Rep:
(Original post by Laurence010401)
I was 100% expecting you to say "culater alligator"
:woo: kia ora L-dogg ! Kei te pēhea koe ? :beard:

yes i missed a trick there :emo:

Name:  ypiaw.png
Size:  210.5 KB
the bear
Rep:
(Original post by meddad)
Donatello anyone about the teenage mutants.... they're turtle-ey amazing.
:woo: did you win this one in a rafael ? :ahee:

Name:  normans.png
Size:  470.7 KB
the bear
Rep:
(Original post by djinnster)
The spin off Turtley Spies! is all on the rage :woo:

Spoiler:
Show
these turtle spies are kicking all action in Beverly Hills with dual lives as spies and student turtles
:woo:i wish they all could be LA Chelonian :rofl:

Name:  prettie.png
Views: 3
Size:  222.8 KB
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
as you are aware, today is National Reptile Awareness Day
let us use punnage to support our scaly chums... ( lizards, snakes, crocodiles and that )

Name:  pahr.jpg
Size:  38.1 KB

Spoiler:
Show
It is October 2021... some soft-focus schoolgirls are enjoying an alfresco meal next to a billabong. one of the bolder girls notices a gruesome sight... a dead crocodile is hanging from a gumtree where they liked to swim :afraid:
Don't think I can accept this as canonical. It's set in 2021. Plus there are crocs in those billabongs which makes it too scary to watch.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (14)
9.59%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (3)
2.05%
Finding the time to revise (9)
6.16%
Finding the motivation (43)
29.45%
Getting distracted (22)
15.07%
Procrastination (54)
36.99%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.68%

Watched Threads