Dudes can I have some advise...

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
SOO let's say there's a guy, let call him jay, you really really fancy but he's "talking" to another girl. You and Jay are friends and he knows you like him a lot. BUT the thing is that he acts as he likes you but he's still in a relationship. For example, when you call him hot he doesn't say it back he says thank you, but if you forget to hug him in the hallway he gets upset. Also, say you told him that people always ask you if yall are dating, and he says, and i quote, " Tell them to hop off my d*ick, were just friends for now".

Ok enough with the third-person view, but I'm really confused. Does he want me or not? advise???
Htx_x346
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
If he liked you he would have made it clear. It's a no for now.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Htx_x346)
If he liked you he would have made it clear. It's a no for now.
but thats the confusing part he kinda acts like he does
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
He sounds like a guy who likes messing with people's feelings. He wants you to chase him and is stringing you along. Have some self respect for yourself
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
run
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
run
to?
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Moonlight Rain)
He sounds like a guy who likes messing with people's feelings. He wants you to chase him and is stringing you along. Have some self respect for yourself
Having self-respect for yourself is the best option, because you can't have self-respect for other people. That's just called respect
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (12)
10.08%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
0.84%
Finding the time to revise (8)
6.72%
Finding the motivation (32)
26.89%
Getting distracted (16)
13.45%
Procrastination (49)
41.18%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed